Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • PHOTOS - RR Group 8 - "The Piecing Potentates" >
  • PHOTOS - RR Group 8 - "The Piecing Potentates"

• PHOTOS - RR Group 8 - "The Piecing Potentates"

Old 07-17-2010, 05:33 AM
    Power Poster

Yippee!!! I love it, Chrys!!!! You are a lucky lady. I think this is the 1st one finished. I think that I will post a new thread for all the "finished" quilts..We want to post them in the appropriate "group" thread, but I'd love to be able to see them in all one place too...so I'll start that. Congrats again Chrys, its a very cool quilt!
    Old 07-17-2010, 05:51 AM
    Power Poster

Way to go Jan, the first of our group to finish! I love it, and I know Chrys can't wait to get it home and get her hands on it :-D
    I have the material and the plan for kwhite's, just have to take a few days and make it.
    I love the idea of a thread just for the finished quilts patti, thanks!!
    Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Janstar
    Better late than never, I just got home from work. We came back one day early because it's so cold!! I love the name and here are my center and label.
    Can you tell me where you got your label and you did it???? Please!!! I am just now starting the new IIR and am new to this!!

Better late than never, I just got home from work. We came back one day early because it's so cold!! I love the name and here are my center and label.
    Can you tell me where you got your label and you did it???? Please!!! I am just now starting the new IIR and am new to this!!

Old 07-17-2010, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
    I take it you are new to this, just starting a new IIR (or International Round Robin?) and want to know if the label was created by someone or they purchased it? ;-) <wave> oh, Merciful Father in Heaven - - renew my enthusiasm! or <g> just leave it to those who have more energy, eh? LOL <wave>
    Old 07-17-2010, 05:07 PM
    Power Poster

Carsey...most of the labels for the IRR (round robin quilts) are made by the owner of the center. If you have an embroidery machine...you can make one that way. Another option is to use a Pigma (or some other permanent marker...and you'll have to tell the people in your group what color to use if it matters to you or include the pen). Another option is to have everyone sign a paper and then scan it at the end onto fabric. Another option is to buy something.....so you see...there are lots of different ways to do it! Its basically just your choice. :D
    Old 07-18-2010, 03:03 PM

yea
    Old 07-21-2010, 06:51 PM
    Power Poster

Ladies...I'm doing something a little different for the last/final round on each quilt. Would you please post them in your normal "group" thread so we can all ooohhh and awwww over them...but also could you please post them here http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-54909-1.htm.

I'm trying to have a thread with JUST the quilt pics on it....not page after page of chatter...but would love to have a thread where everyone can see all the quilts without giving up looking due to the comments.

Group Point people...can you help me make sure they get posted on the "finished" thread...If I see one on a thread finished, I'll try to round them up to post, but I might miss one..so thanks. The thread IS in the virtual section.
    Old 07-21-2010, 09:30 PM
    Power Poster

Sounds great, almost done with kwhite. so I will post a picture here, and also in the new thread. What a great idea!