Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A pic of some of my embroidery

The site I really like to get designs for my machines is emblibrary.com They are reasonably priced and you can buy them individually or in most cases packs and they have lots of sales. Have you been to their site? They don't have any licensed stuff though. If you have the program they are not hard to do yourself for the most part. I have two machines that sew and embroider and I have the brother pr600IIC which is a really sweet machine once you get the hang of it.

Looks like you must have had a stern talk with the machine and it decided to behave. Your roses are really very pretty. I can figure out what to do with them if you want my address! :lol: :lol:

Miranda, have you looked at embroidery.com yet? They have 19 pages of truck embroidery pics.

I liked the antique trucks, like the 50s 5 window. My husband would love that, I just don't know what it would be embroidered on for him.

I did a zippered hoodie for my husband with the transport truck on the back and just the cab on the front. He wears it all the time. i have a bunch of stuff from there and I am currently working on candy cane holders. They have a bunch of fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cutebuns
    The site I really like to get designs for my machines is emblibrary.com They are reasonably priced and you can buy them individually or in most cases packs and they have lots of sales. Have you been to their site? They don't have any licensed stuff though. If you have the program they are not hard to do yourself for the most part. I have two machines that sew and embroider and I have the brother pr600IIC which is a really sweet machine once you get the hang of it.
    Oh, yes. I get a lot of designs from emblibrary.com!

Quote Originally Posted by vicki reno
    Looks like you must have had a stern talk with the machine and it decided to behave. Your roses are really very pretty. I can figure out what to do with them if you want my address! :lol: :lol:
    Well, I did these a while back before it messed up... and especially before it broke in NOV!

Quote Originally Posted by quiltmaker101
    Miranda, have you looked at embroidery.com yet? They have 19 pages of truck embroidery pics.

I liked the antique trucks, like the 50s 5 window. My husband would love that, I just don't know what it would be embroidered on for him.
    No, I haven't been there, yet. I will check that out right now! Thanks! :D

Blog Entries
    nice... what will they become

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2