Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pics of stuff from our 2-day shop hop >

Pics of stuff from our 2-day shop hop

Pics of stuff from our 2-day shop hop

Old 03-27-2010, 07:21 PM

I can tell you had a really good time! Fabrics are great!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
Looks like you are getting ready to try your hand at some applique? The fabrics you chose for your daughter are delicious,does she like them?
Yes, to both. I really like the look of applique, so am working on a wall hanging now that is applique.

And my daughter's immediate reaction was a :thumbup: on the fabrics. I figured she'd like them. :D
Old 03-28-2010, 10:29 AM

Nice haul, Eddie. I love a good shop hop!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Eddie
More.
Oh, you will love the book "Your turn to Churn" I made the table topper and I smiled the whole time while I was sewing it, it was so fun. I have the fabric to do the quilt, but haven't started it. I also just pieced together another table topper using the Tube Quilting ruler. I need to sandwich it and quilt it yet. You got a lot of nice treasures.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:09 PM

Beautiful fabrics and a wonderful way to spend time together. I am so tickled to see your avitar up again with the 2 of you together. You guys are so cute together & the picture is so wonderful! Are you guys on the beach somewhere?

I'm thinking your daughter is gonna love her new cuddlies made by her daddy. Too sweet. I think a picture of Dad sewing on her quilt would be pretty on her quilt lable. Just a thought.

I love hearing of couples enjoying each other, it just is so sweet and the way it should be! :thumbup:
Old 03-28-2010, 01:11 PM

Eddie, My teenage daughter wants a room makeover as well. What are you going to make for her room with those lovely fabrics?? I think I might do the same for my daughter. Are you following any patterns etc? Thanks so much for sharing. BTW, I think you are "cool" for quilting and being proud of it!!

Originally Posted by Eddie
Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
Looks like you are getting ready to try your hand at some applique? The fabrics you chose for your daughter are delicious,does she like them?
Yes, to both. I really like the look of applique, so am working on a wall hanging now that is applique.

And my daughter's immediate reaction was a :thumbup: on the fabrics. I figured she'd like them. :D
Old 03-28-2010, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
I am so tickled to see your avitar up again with the 2 of you together. You guys are so cute together & the picture is so wonderful! Are you guys on the beach somewhere?
Yes, we were on the beach in Ft. Walton, FL. Beautiful place!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sarah CA
Eddie, My teenage daughter wants a room makeover as well. What are you going to make for her room with those lovely fabrics?? I think I might do the same for my daughter. Are you following any patterns etc?
I'm thinking of making some drapes out of that fabric on the left, and a tablecloth out of that one in the center, and then maybe a drape over her bookcase from the ceiling with that fabric on the right. Don't have any patterns for it, will have to wing it! :D
Old 03-29-2010, 03:31 AM

To bad I ain't going to benton this week i'd bring you a pattern that I picked up for .30 an let you use it.I always pick up patterns when I go to thrift stores an find something I might use later on.I even have baby girl patterns an don't have a granddaughter yet but in hopes that I will have in a couple of years.I also have patterns for little boys to since I do have them two.The one just turned one the 19th of march an the otherone turns six in just a week.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:40 AM

eddie, you have GOT to tell me more about the 2 turquoise lace fabrics on the right for daughters room, love them so much it makes my head spin!!! who is the mfg, where can i find it?