Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
post your baby picture and lets see how cute you are >

post your baby picture and lets see how cute you are

post your baby picture and lets see how cute you are

Old 10-28-2011, 05:22 AM

OH MY GOSH, these pics are all so awesome..I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed looking at them.. hope everyone keeps posting them.. here is me, not sure how old I was, i was with my favorite Aunt..
Attached Thumbnails attachment-278155.jpe  
Old 10-28-2011, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jaynie
This is a picture of me in a little blue dress my "Nannie" made for me. I also had my daughters pic made wearing the dress and my granddaughters pic. I now have the dress framed with all of our pics around it. "Nannie" was my maternal grandmother that taught me quilting, crocheting and much more.
I think that is so wonderful that you had a dress you could pass down to 3 generations.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:53 AM

It is so much fun to look through all these pictures. We were all little cuties weren't we?!!! :-)
Old 10-28-2011, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
Originally Posted by dungeonquilter
We used to get a family picture every year. I am sitting in the coffee table on the right. My younger brother is on the left.
I just noticed the planter on the right. Can you guess what it used to be?
cute picture....and I'm guessing the planter was a conga drum at some point in life....
Blessings,
MaryAnna
Actually no, it is a bomb casing. My dad used to work at the Suffield Expermental Station in Alberta where they used to do test explosions to see what damage was caused.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by audsgirl
Originally Posted by Sibi
here's a couple of me as a baby. In the first picture I think I look a lot like Lou Costello...what do you think? lol
Whatever you looked like, you must have been trouble! You look like a cute little stinker! And I bet you were fun.
According to my mom I was trouble in my early years......if I didn't get my way I would roll my eyes back in my head and check out. After a few episodes of this my mom thought I had epilepsy and promptly took me to the doctor, who ran many tests and concluded that I simply had a case of the brats. He told my mother that the next time I attempted to do this that she should give me a large and hurtful pinch on my back, even if it hurt her to do this to me, because he was certain that this would cure me of my bratiness. Sure enough, I tried it again and my mom followed the doctors orders. Turns out he was right on, I NEVER did it again. Ain't that a hoot?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:36 AM

I am really enjoying all these pics so much, especially the older pics which depict the simple lifestyle we had back then. oh, the memories........
Old 10-28-2011, 08:44 AM

that was a long time ago

about 4-6 months old
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278327[/ATTACH]

whole family around 1959-60 I am on left
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278345[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-278274.jpe   attachment-278292.jpe  
Old 10-28-2011, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by deb8746
that was a long time ago
i had glasses like your moms
Old 10-28-2011, 02:05 PM

The first one is of my dad & I when I was about 10 months old. Wasn't he handsome!? He used to call those curls on his forehead his "girl catcher"! :lol: Believe it or not, he'll be 80 in March and he's still got them. They are thinner but they're still there and he's still got the girl he "caught" 58 years ago. The 2nd one is of me when I was about 2 1/2. I don't know what I was doing in this "fancy" git-up, but I do love this picture!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-278398.jpe   attachment-278399.jpe  
Old 10-28-2011, 02:16 PM

Hey, I recognized you BEFORE I saw the avatar. Yep, he's one handsome man, and I love the look on your face. LOL!!!