Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   “Crazy Quilt” in progress! Please don’t laugh and hurt yourself!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/%93crazy-quilt%94-progress-please-don%92t-laugh-hurt-yourself-t18357.html)

Celeste 04-07-2009 08:52 PM

I think it looks great!

Feathers 05-23-2009 05:37 AM

I love scrappy quilts and yours is wonderful. I LOVE getting scraps from my quilt buddies who HATE scraps and hate scrappy quilts. I feel sorry for them, they are missing so much by not doing a scrappy. I always think each piece of the fabric in a scrappy quilt is so happy to have a use and purpose that it's going to shine as best it can in any setting...Thanks for sharing your quilt with us. It's going to be so comfy and cuddly on a cold winter's night.

Butterfli19 05-23-2009 06:15 AM

Honestly, I never liked scrappy quilts until now. What a great job and I love the fussy-cut idea. I didn't think to do a scrappy crazy quilt. You have given me inspiration! :D

bearpaw 05-23-2009 07:16 AM

What a fun quilt! I think it looks great!!

mkanderson 05-23-2009 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dragon223
Awwww...this crazy quilt looks so cozy. I would love to have a quilt like that and maybe I'll try my hand at making one like yours.

Good luck and lots of healing energy to your knee!!!

Thanks It was fun

mkanderson 05-23-2009 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Originally Posted by mkanderson

Originally Posted by sandpat
:lol: :lol: Party pooper... :lol: :lol:

Tell you what! I will send it to you and make a game of counting all the loose edges! The prize.......2 donuts and a cup of coffee! :-D :-D

Woo Hooo...your on!! I sure hope they are the really fattening...creme filled...fancy glazed...high dollar donuts!! And some of that expensive coffee...you know I don't come cheap!!

I don't either when it comes to those things!! LOL :lol: :lol:
You have to pick out 100 to get the prize! (easily done! Just look for "edges" not caught)

mkanderson 05-23-2009 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Catherine
i'VE NEVER SEEN A CRAZY QUILT WITH SHASING..HOW CREATIVE... GOOD JOB!

didn't really go for "sahing" as such. This is the Fun & Done so it is "quilted" by each block!
(My middle name is Kathereine with a K)

mkanderson 05-23-2009 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
what a creative way to use fun & done. and that collection of fabrics, well!!!
you never could have bought that collection if you tried for 100 years! a perfect combination. well done. sit back, cover up and enjoy!

:thumbup:

Yes there is no way I can afford all that fabric without just getting scraps! I just clip and place and sew!

mkanderson 05-23-2009 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by basicfun
wow, that is awesome! great idea using a crazy quilt method with a fun and done! I really like it. Great Job.

mkanderson 05-23-2009 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Celeste
I think it looks great!

thanks I love your doggie