Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009 Secret Santa Pictures! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-secret-santa-pictures-t31478.html)

Shadow Dancer 12-13-2009 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It seems there are some really sneaky Santa's here! I have never seen so many fat quarters in one place in my life!! :)

Thank you seems so inadequate, but THANK YOU so much, this means more than you will ever know! :)

As you will see in the picture, Jazz checked everything out too! :)

Thank you again my friends. :)

quiltingcloud 12-13-2009 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thank you for a lovly time at the SS party I love my gifts

trupeach 12-13-2009 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Originally Posted by trupeach
My SS was sewjoyce thank you so very much. I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of the day I will be wrapped up in my book. THANK YOU, you really don't know how much this means to me.

What did you get???

OHHHHHH............ I got CW FQ's and the Civil War Diary Quilt book, large eye needles ( I hand quilt I wonder if sewjoyce knew that) something called thread heaven not sure what it is I didn't open it yet and drum roll please................ a frog sitting on a lilli pad.

I did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a good girl and waited.

quilter1962 12-13-2009 02:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My SS partner was one of my very special friends Elle - Butterflyspain.
Here's what she sent to me - she knows me so well bless her.

Wishing all my friends here on the board A Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

Tisha xx

jbsstrawberry 12-13-2009 02:49 PM

I have to let my battery recharge for my camera, but I'll post pics of all our lovely prezzies from sapdoggie as soon as the little light goes *poof* on the charger. I can't wait to show you all the lovely gifts, Jasmine and Alicia even got some awesome surprises!! Thanks again sapdoggie!! You Rock! Great big Christmas hugs to you!!!

quilter1962 12-13-2009 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

Originally Posted by quilter1962
Hey Blue

Don't keep me in suspense who was your SS partner LOL.

Tisha

Oops! lol

It was Tippy.... she's amazing! :-)

Blue

I thought it may have been her when I saw the Thimble LOL. I love our Tips to bits she is so warm & friendly.

Tisha

quilter1962 12-13-2009 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
It seems there are some really sneaky Santa's here! I have never seen so many fat quarters in one place in my life!! :)

Thank you seems so inadequate, but THANK YOU so much, this means more than you will ever know! :)

As you will see in the picture, Jazz checked everything out too! :)

Thank you again my friends. :)

You are more than welcome Shadow you are so very precious to us all here on the board.
A huge thankyou to you once again for yet another successful SS event.

Tisha xx

genghis khan 12-13-2009 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank You so much sewhappy57. :)

quilter1962 12-13-2009 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by genghis khan
Thank You so much sewhappy57. :)

Wow Chris

You did good my friend. Merry Christmas to you Chris

Tisha

MoodyKim 12-13-2009 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Tabby1957 was my SS and I love the goodies I got! The box was packed full. Thank you so much for making me very happy this Christmas. I have had fun reading post, lots of laughs!
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. :D

SS Goodies fromTabby1957
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59094[/ATTACH]