Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009 Secret Santa Pictures! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-secret-santa-pictures-t31478.html)

Mousie 12-13-2009 03:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
OK, I have been such a good little mouse, maybe I will get this right the first time. (pic, I mean)
My SS was Deb McD. and she just spoilt the Mousie something awesome/wonderful!
I got a wonderful book, candy that is already gone...lol, luscious batik FQ's in the yummiest colors, needles, some embroidery floss, lovely pearl headed pins, (I love those! ;) ),
ewww, what's next...slurp! a cute little plaid stocking held the pins and needles...she wrapped gifts in more fabric...a tiara fitting for a Princess Mousie, like moi! lol! :), and a beee-u-tiful wall hanging that she made.
She tied everything with pretty ribbons and it was just so much fun to dig in and look at all the lovelies. Thank you so much, Deb.
This swap has been a hoot, and I hope everyone enjoyed the cookies. The fudge and stuff was great, and the company was hilarious. Even got to see Chris' treadle legs! ;) Thanks, Shadow, thanks Terri. Thanks Moonpi.

I also got a Squishy from a lovely lady>>>trupeach.
We have been friends from right after she joined the board.
She has a true whacked sense of humor like Mousie's. I love it.
She sent me some Christmasy, is it white fleecey fabric...the kind you can put things on, and it looks like snow...aww, she didn't want the mouse to be too hot while everyone else in the country is freezing their buns off! :twisted: j/j y'all. sorry your weather sucks lemons.
Here's some Florida sunshine 8-)
She also sent some lovely fabric that got caught in a Mousetrap :shock:
...but that's one less trap floating around out there...come here ya little rascal, I gotcha! You won't be snagging this mouse's tail! :wink:
Peachy, I loved it all, and thank you for letting me open before the big rush/commotion was on. Mousie mighta lost her mousemarbles :roll:
You tie one pretty bow, too. Your such a sweet peach, peachy! :D

quilter1962 12-13-2009 03:05 PM

Kim

What a lovely selection of goodies you have there I love your Chicken Pincushion pattern you've got to make him up & then post a pic.
Merry Christmas

Tisha

youme 12-13-2009 03:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much, Tisha.
I am way so much impressed with the goodies you sent me. Since this is my frst attempt to join in the SS and had no idea this goes as gorgeous as what I have found on this thread.
Thank you very much, Tisha. I will definately try the chicken casserole.

panda

Shemjo 12-13-2009 03:16 PM

I really enjoyed looking at all the goodies! Will have to join in next year!

quilter1962 12-13-2009 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by youme
Thank you so much, Tisha.
I am way so much impressed with the goodies you sent me. Since this is my frst attempt to join in the SS and had no idea this goes as gorgeous as what I have found on this thread.
Thank you very much, Tisha. I will definately try the chicken casserole.

panda

Panda

So pleased you likey likey LOL. Let me know which one of the casserole mixes you prefer & I can send you more.
Pleased you also liked the other things too.
Merry Christmas my friend.

Tisha xx

PS I want to see that cross stitch table cloth completed by the New Year LOL.

Mousie 12-13-2009 03:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here's more pics...

think this is from trupeach
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59105[/ATTACH]

and this...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]59106[/ATTACH]

youme 12-13-2009 03:28 PM

Tisha, this will be the first attempt for me to try on the cross stitch, I mean a decent patterns to go with.LOL
Wonder which "New Year" it will be finished.

As for the casserole, should I add in some cream or sour cream in it? I could not resist to fix one after we talked about it in the chat room and the I tried it searching for the recipe wondering if it was the real "Chicken casserole" what you always get from the recipe. It was yummy,too, but need to fix one with your seasonings right away!!
panda

amma 12-13-2009 03:32 PM

What a beautiful array of gifts :D:D:D Like I said before...so much thought went into these... what awesome gifts!!!! :D:D:D

billswife99 12-13-2009 03:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My Secret Santa is still a SECRET! :| But I have all these lovely gifts from her (him)!!! Thank you SS but please tell me who you are so I can thank you properly!

NorBanaquilts 12-13-2009 03:51 PM

Billswife, those panels are just too cute!