Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2010-2011 IRR III Centers (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2010-2011-irr-iii-centers-t59819.html)

americassewplace 08-21-2010 07:20 PM

Thank you, It is 24" already. I guess I will work on my label tomorrow. It is getting late here.

Ripped on Scotch 08-21-2010 07:39 PM

Mine is almost finished then I'll post a photo of it

quiltergirl80 08-21-2010 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes

Originally Posted by quiltergirl80
Here's my center for group 10:

OMG. LOVE IT! WHat is that pattern called?

I don't think it has a name. I've changed the inner block from something I saw and added to it. Love my good ol' notebook of graph paper :thumbup: I originally drew it to be 2" finished pieces, but wanted to set it on point with the fabulous Shangri La floral from Moda so I had to use 1" finished pieces.

quiltergirl80 08-21-2010 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
I was showing my husband all of the beautiful embroidery work that is being done throughout this forum and he (being the love of my life and oh so sweet) told me to pick out a machine that I would like to have and he would find a way to get it for me. My machine is a New Home and about 35 years old. It still works great, but it is not computerized or have the E6??? or any of the fancy embroidery things. I am asking for any input from all of you here about suggestions. Thank you so much!!

I absolutely love Janome's! My mom has a New Home 7500 that I tried to borrow, er steal, when I moved out and she wouldn't let me...! I had to get my own, but it is a lower model. When I was looking for an embroidery machine, I was looking at Janome's until my husband found my Pfaff 7560 for really cheap in a pawn store. Now that I'm a Pfaff owner, I lean more towards Pfaffs because of the IDT (built in walking foot) option, though, I'd always take any sewing machine off someone's hand if they didn't want it anymore. I have a singer that my 9 year old uses. It came from the thrift store. You never know what you'll find for really cheap...good quality too :lol:

annieshane 08-21-2010 08:36 PM

Please tell us the pattern for this square. It is gorgeous!!!

annieshane 08-21-2010 08:37 PM

Bonnie, this is beautiful design and color combinations! Workmanship looks perfect.

annieshane 08-21-2010 08:41 PM

I am beginning to sound like a broken record...this is an awesome design, love the colors and motion of this square. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these beautiful photos.

annieshane 08-21-2010 08:42 PM

this could go to my house any time...the sooner the better. Love it!!

NorBanaquilts 08-22-2010 03:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine for group 7

MISHNJIM 08-22-2010 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
Mine is almost finished then I'll post a photo of it

YAY...Can't wait to see it!!!