Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-pictures-comments-t95117.html)

PokerDiva 01-31-2011 03:28 PM

Happy Happy Happy birthday tomorrow Jennifer.

Diamondrose 01-31-2011 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter

Originally Posted by Diamondrose
Elvis is green with envy here at all the ugly scraps. He is a bit on the pale side in this photo, he just doesn't take a decent picture anymore.

He said he is willing to leave the building if he is not voted #1 as he expects, something about being the king.

Wow Diamondrose, I think you've outdone yourself. It's a little weird, but I likey.

I'm glad you like it because I have enough for you and the lucky person with the most votes for the ugliest fabric.

hperttula123 01-31-2011 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
O.K.....Here's my ugly fabric! I'm glad I don't have a lot of it!!

Ditter, I love your ugly fabric!!! I had some of it in pinks and browns. :)

cjomomma 01-31-2011 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
O.K.....Here's my ugly fabric! I'm glad I don't have a lot of it!!

I can't decide if it's ugly or not! I like it. :-)

Twisted Quilter 01-31-2011 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter

Elvis is green with envy here at all the ugly scraps. He is a bit on the pale side in this photo, he just doesn't take a decent picture anymore.

He said he is willing to leave the building if he is not voted #1 as he expects, something about being the king.

Wow Diamondrose, I think you've outdone yourself. It's a little weird, but I likey.

I'm glad you like it because I have enough for you and the lucky person with the most votes for the ugliest fabric.

I'll be waiting! :shock:

Debka 01-31-2011 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my entry. I have alternated between loving and hating it. My family hates it, and frankly, is afraid of it.
I have finally decided that it is, truly, ugly.

Twisted Quilter 01-31-2011 05:13 PM

OH MY GOODNESS...What in the 'H' is this? This is really awful...let's vote!

I've named your piece 'Voodoo Ladies'. It's really bad.

Jennifer22206 01-31-2011 05:15 PM

wait.. I do have some ugly stuff too.

cjomomma 01-31-2011 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Debka
Here is my entry. I have alternated between loving and hating it. My family hates it, and frankly, is afraid of it.
I have finally decided that it is, truly, ugly.

I remember you posting this and complaint about how your family hated it. It is aweful!! Hahahah!!

Debka 01-31-2011 05:22 PM

You remembered! I did put this up once (not in this kind of a competition) asking for suggestions about what to do with it, and saying that my family hated it.
I never figured out what to do with it - I guess it has been waiting for this Ugliness challenge! It really does qualify.