Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart - Block #22 Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/affairs-heart-block-22-photo-page-t111316.html)

Fabric Galore 07-26-2011 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by rgbear
I love this block

Methinks you may be a glutton for punishment. I gave a great big sigh when I finished it.

QuiltswithConvicts 07-26-2011 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by pab58

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Losie, I, too, am finding those points a little frustrating! I guess as we make one block after another, we will get pretty good at them, huh?

Either that, or we'll all end up in the funny farm!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Lesley is putting together a Home for Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered Quilters. It's gonna be something very special! Caters to quilters & all their necessities. Have been auditioning hunks for all the different positions that will be needed for all of us! We had been having trouble finding the proper hairdresser. Elle got us some pics of some really good lookers! 'Twas such good fun! Hey, all out there, did we ever decide if it was going to be land based or the world's largest cruise ship?

luvmortherest 07-26-2011 08:59 PM

i vote for cruise ship :-D

janice4 07-26-2011 09:07 PM

Please post photos of your Block #22 here. This one is mine!

like it ;)

Jammin' Jane 07-26-2011 09:07 PM

All the blocks look absolutely stunning. I think by using such bright colors, it makes each block so vibrant!
Great job to all of you! And thanks for sharing!

Lacelady 07-27-2011 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by pab58

Losie, I, too, am finding those points a little frustrating! I guess as we make one block after another, we will get pretty good at them, huh?

Either that, or we'll all end up in the funny farm!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Lesley is putting together a Home for Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered Quilters. It's gonna be something very special! Caters to quilters & all their necessities. Have been auditioning hunks for all the different positions that will be needed for all of us! We had been having trouble finding the proper hairdresser. Elle got us some pics of some really good lookers! 'Twas such good fun! Hey, all out there, did we ever decide if it was going to be land based or the world's largest cruise ship?

For the cruise ship: can visit round the world.
Against - might end up in tethered in port if fuel prices keep going higher and higher (and no gardens or gardeners, and hunks feature big time)

Against the cruise ship - having to settle in one spot, and which one?

Butterflyspain 07-27-2011 11:05 PM

Now you have posed a question. i believe there is alrady a cruise ship catering for the older population, It anchored in Malaga no so long ago, first time I had heard about it. I like the idea, instead of a man in every port perhaps we could have a home in several and just potter around the world stopping of to have a long vacation on land.

Deecee 07-28-2011 12:21 AM

With a stopover in Australia. :thumbup:

Butterflyspain 07-28-2011 01:11 AM

Oh yes Deecee, now wouldn´t that be fun

Deecee 07-28-2011 05:02 AM

...............And I live surrounded by wineries and quilt shops within easy distance.