Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart - Block #29 Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/affairs-heart-block-29-photo-page-t111323.html)

Deecee 08-16-2011 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Deecee, the embroidery is slightly different because of laziness,lol. Try to have as least stops/ starts as possible with bobbin work.

LOL............ and I though you were exercising your individual design talents.

candi 08-17-2011 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Deecee

Originally Posted by candi
Deecee, the embroidery is slightly different because of laziness,lol. Try to have as least stops/ starts as possible with bobbin work.

LOL............ and I though you were exercising your individual design talents.

:lol:

Jammin' Jane 08-17-2011 07:38 AM

They all looks so wonderful! I enjoy seeing them...and how much fun you much be having making them! :)

Cottontop 08-17-2011 07:55 AM

QVC, you did us all soooooooooooo proud. Gorgeous. Wish I had the nerve to try it.

tms 08-17-2011 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Jingle
All of the blocks are gorgeous.

:thumbup:

Mousie 08-17-2011 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fabric Galore
Flossy and Candi I love your blocks. Picking out the colors for each block is the hardest part for me because I love all of the different colors. You did great with your colors.

It's one of my hardest but most favorite parts too. I can't make up my mind! :XD:
Candi, you did yourself a huge favor, but this method of working with fabrics. Sigh...I just don't have that much courage, or maybe I am a bit too, ocd...oy! ;)

CorneliaVa 08-17-2011 02:32 PM

See : from time to time you gals prove my point: Is there any one of you that has not said: "these are driving me nuts!" or something to that effect?? ... I know I will be very jealous of all your beautiful final products --- the challenge has been great, but the outcome is going to be worth it, for sure .....

But I don't need anything more to drive me nuts this year -- so your statements are giving me all the more reason for me to just sit back and enjoy your blood-sweat-and-tears and the beautiful fruits-of-your-labor vicariously ....

Ladies, you are blowing me away with your talent ..... each block you gals post is even more awe-inspiring than the one before .... Keep up the good work .... you keep gettin' "gooder-than-good" These most recent blocks are gorgeous ....

Originally Posted by lynnie k

Originally Posted by sandpat
Well, I'm thinking that this block 20 is going to drive me to get seriously squiffy!

I agree with you about making me to get squiffy with you. These blocks are driving me nuts. we should be pros with the scrolls by the end of this quilt. All of these blocks are so pretty I love all the colors. It seems like you can't go wrong using the batiks everything blends so well. Thanks for sharing all these great blocks :thumbup:

Mousie 08-17-2011 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by CorneliaVa
See : from time to time you gals prove my point: Is there any one of you that has not said: "these are driving me nuts!" or something to that effect?? ... I know I will be very jealous of all your beautiful final products --- the challenge has been great, but the outcome is going to be worth it, for sure .....

But I don't need anything more to drive me nuts this year -- so your statements are giving me all the more reason for me to just sit back and enjoy your blood-sweat-and-tears and the beautiful fruits-of-your-labor vicariously ....

Ladies, you are blowing me away with your talent ..... each block you gals post is even more awe-inspiring than the one before .... Keep up the good work .... you keep gettin' "gooder-than-good" These most recent blocks are gorgeous ....

Well, I'm thinking that this block 20 is going to drive me to get seriously squiffy!

I agree with you about making me to get squiffy with you. These blocks are driving me nuts. we should be pros with the scrolls by the end of this quilt. All of these blocks are so pretty I love all the colors. It seems like you can't go wrong using the batiks everything blends so well. Thanks for sharing all these great blocks :thumbup:

well, Cornelia...I'd compare it to giving birth, sort of...would much rather work on aoth! for sure!
We keep going bc it's more fun than pain, lol, and we are into self-torture, too :lol: :lol: :lol:
I kind of think, the harder you have to work for it, the more pleasure it will be when finished. Right girls???

luvmortherest 08-17-2011 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mousie

Originally Posted by CorneliaVa

well, Cornelia...I'd compare it to giving birth, sort of...would much rather work on aoth! for sure!
We keep going bc it's more fun than pain, lol, and we are into self-torture, too :lol: :lol: :lol:
I kind of think, the harder you have to work for it, the more pleasure it will be when finished. Right girls???

i second that mousie

sewNso 08-18-2011 05:07 PM

i just popped in to see where all my favorite ladies are hanging out. your blocks are beautiful. i did get the book, but decided to just keep on keeping on with my UFO's. and jane. i'll be listening to you ladies along tho.