Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Applique baby BOY quilt update:'CLOWNING AROUND',all finished!! PICTURES ADDED PG 3!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/applique-baby-boy-quilt-update-clowning-around-all-finished-pictures-added-pg-3-a-t14623.html)

sharon b 12-21-2008 04:19 PM

It is a treasure ! i can't believe how fast you whipped it together ! AMAZING ! And Congrats on the future wedding. Tell your son you need more than a moments notice to plane for the big event! LOL
Sharon

sandpat 12-21-2008 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by sandpat
OMG>>>>>>Its fantastic!!!!! I love it! Makes me wish I had a little one. :oops: :mrgreen:

Patti, it's affecting me like that, I dreamt the other night I was pregnant :shock: :roll: :lol:

:shock: :shock: If I dreamed that and told DH...he would have a heart attack!! :lol:

bluebird 12-21-2008 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
Oh Izy, another great project! You should go into the designing business. Really, really cute!! Get rested up for the next one.

Agree 100 % Love it and yes, start designing :D

treasurelady 12-21-2008 05:06 PM

Lovely, Izzy. Your creativity and skill is increasing at an alarming rate. I know you're having a lot of fun.

Linda

pal 12-21-2008 06:56 PM

o.k. Izy - you're becoming my Idol.

Jim's Gem 12-21-2008 07:04 PM

That is the cutest little quilt!! Great job on designing it and getting it together so fast!!! :)

Izy 12-22-2008 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
It is a treasure ! i can't believe how fast you whipped it together ! AMAZING ! And Congrats on the future wedding. Tell your son you need more than a moments notice to plane for the big event! LOL
Sharon

Thanks Sharon, if you knew my son and his dear girlfriend, you would realise that I won't get into any a flap any time soon, as they both seem unable to make a quick decision about anything..you should try going shopping with them 'errmmmm.....maybe......not sure......lets go look in the next shop.....what do you think??????' is about the norm for them in decision making situations, so I SHOULD get plenty of notice, but they may surprise me, so I best get planning ahead for their wedding quilt JUST in case :roll: :lol: :D :D :D

THANKS everyone for your enthusiasm, and just to let you in on a secret...I didn't plan this quilt at all, I started with the centre block, made that...then it just went from there, stand back, and wait for the next idea to pop in my head :D

The only restriction was in the fabrics I had, all of the background except the nursery print was from recycled men's shirts :lol: :D

Celeste 12-22-2008 01:48 AM

I SO envy your creativity and ability to work under pressure! Any parent and little boy will just adore this! Maybe his nickname will be Linus because he'll carry around with him everywhere! :D

sandpat 12-22-2008 05:02 AM

Recycled men's shirts????? Fabulous! It just makes it that much more special Izy!! I love it!

Chele 12-22-2008 05:15 AM

Great job!