Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   April Showers bring May Flowers.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/april-showers-bring-may-flowers-t6464.html)

Moonpi 04-24-2008 09:27 AM

XXX for a license plate - Shadow, you're not one of THOSE dancers, are you? Say it ain't so!

Spring has got to get your way soon.

reneebobby 04-24-2008 09:29 AM

Oh i hate when that happens and that is the storm heading for the ohio valley over the weekend. On goes my heat again. So Sorry

Shadow Dancer 04-24-2008 09:30 AM

LOL No Moonpi, not me...that would be my neighbor...maybe she dances by the light of her moon-glo lamps! LOL

OOOOHHHH i just read this again...that is so not an image I want in my head.... if she is one of those dancers, i don't want to see it... LOL

Quilting Aggi 04-24-2008 10:31 AM

oooh Shadow I'm sooo sorry to hear you are getting dumped with more white stuff!! here in NL we REFUSE to see any more of that stuff.. we had more than enough of it...

This afternoon I checked the weather conditions in Cuba.. today it is sunny and 28 degrees... sigh... 3 more sleeps!! I'll think of you all and have a drink for everyone.. ooh Lord.... I"m gonna be drunk the whole time I'm there in that case!! LOL

Snow days are great sew days Shadow!! Summer WILL show its face to us eventually!!

Here in St. John's, its sunny periods and about 6 degrees ... ugg.... too cold for my taste.. I HATE the cold and loooooooooooooove the heat!

Celeste 04-24-2008 01:01 PM

Wow! Winter in April! I can believe you're tired of it! Does it get very hot there in the summer? Will you be like tinhri and wish for snow then? :-)

tlrnhi 04-24-2008 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cathy M
Hey Shadowdancer- we who are 'blessed' with an abundance of snow are sending it to Terri in Guam.... apparently she is 'cursed' there and doesn't have snow.... how sad for her............ :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Yes, send it ALL to me!!

beachlady 04-24-2008 03:42 PM

Shadow, are you completely buried now???? Wow. It was 70 in southern Maine today, but windy. Feel so sorry for you!!!

MissTreated 04-25-2008 01:13 AM

We're forecast for some of that white stuff for today and tomorrow. I hope they're as wrong as usual. :)

M

anita211 04-29-2008 04:25 AM

Shadow,

You are either in Minn. Wisconsin, or one of the Dakotas. We woke up to about an inch in the Twin Cities, but that melted away quickly. It spit snow off and on all day on Sunday.

We move next weekend to Northfield, MN where it snowed also. The winter this year is cruel. It gives us some warmth, and then takes it away. I would love to be working on a quilt, but my quilt supplies are packed away for at least a month, if not more.

So, by now the snow should be gone where you are. Almost, if not totally. Remember... there is only one month that it has NOT snowed in Minnesota--July!

Anita

sandpat 04-29-2008 04:56 AM

Oh, I'm so sorry about the darn April snow! I put out my garden and it frosted last night :evil: It sure looks goofy now...buckets over every single 1 of my plants..looks like a pretty funny crop, but hopefully I saved it all. Yesterday the corn started coming up for heavens sakes!!