Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Bebe's Sewing Room /new pics added on 10/18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/bebes-sewing-room-new-pics-added-10-18-a-t8995.html)

reneebobby 07-18-2008 05:27 AM

Thanks Bebe,

I'm getting the book but don't have yet since I haven't gone to moms to pick it up for my birthday. I joined the civil war fat quarter club, so I plan on using those. I just don't want to go out and buy 15yds. of fabric for the back ground but who knows really what I'll do till I get my book. Your blocks look really good too. I really do know i'll have to start out with the easy blocks since I'm still in squares and rectangles. :oops:

vicki reno 07-18-2008 05:41 AM

Its so neat! Mine is so messy. I have to really clean up tomorrow. Mine is to the point where I have almost as much fabric out of the closet as I do in it :lol: And its a big closet :!: I have so little time to work on projects that it seriously cuts into that if I was to pick up. If I could just learn to pick up as I go, it wouldn't be so bad, but that's for another lifetime. I love your quilts so pretty!

bebe 07-18-2008 05:43 AM

Hi Minda I have had my yellow basket for years. I am not sure where it came from. Sorry to be of no help.
My other rag dolls are not as refined as Lucinda she was hand made by a lady who only makes dolls and the others are premanufactured but I still ove them When my friends comes over againi will ask her to take pics of them. I have a African doll that is next in line to Lucinda and I really love her also. Black rag dolls are my favorite.Glad you liked my quilts and projects.

Thanks Vick for stopping by.

Renee make sure you get the CD and rulers for Dear Jane. If you need help let me know I go to a quilt shop where they help me with my blocks and i can get answers for you.You can also use quality muslin foryour project or just buy a few light Fatq's at a time. It takes very little fabric to make a block.

reneebobby 07-18-2008 05:52 AM

Cool thanks for the info I wasn't planning on getting that stuff but I will now.

PuffinGin 07-18-2008 06:55 AM

Bebe,

Your blocks from birthday swap groups and others you have made are wonderful. I especially love the Tulip Farms appliqued ones. TKS for posting them.

Marcia 07-18-2008 08:50 AM

Your applique is awesome. I love the Tulip Farm and the Christmas blocks. Cannot wait for you to post pics of them when you are done.

bebe 07-18-2008 08:07 PM

Thanks Marcia for the comp. I like to do applique on occasion and that is why it is taling me a lomg while to complete these 2 quilt tops.

Blue Bell 07-22-2008 05:05 PM

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Love your applique blocks and can't wait to see the whole quilt. Some day, I hope to try my hand at a similar project.

littlehud 07-22-2008 05:56 PM

I love the red,white, and blue quilt, but the other one is cool too. I have a tiny corner of my dining room for my sewing so I am sooo envious of your sewing room.

bebe 07-22-2008 06:48 PM

Glad you came to see my room and liked the red white and blue quilt!!!!!