Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Do you want to see some progress?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/do-you-want-see-some-progress-t4544.html)

ania755 02-19-2008 06:19 AM

absolutlly gorgeous...great job :D

Lois-nounoe 02-19-2008 03:09 PM

Sorry Tiffany. You have to at least know 1 or more words. I'll give you a couple that I know. Gato = Cat, Casa=house. :lol: :lol: Aren't you proud of me girls ?? :lol: :lol: (or am I wrong? :oops: ) I think that is my complete vocabulary in Spanish! :D

estherblair 02-19-2008 03:54 PM

Izy, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you sure have got something good going for a beginner, Happy Quilting From Esther in Ala.USA

stay-at-home 02-19-2008 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lois-nounoe
Sorry Tiffany. You have to at least know 1 or more words. I'll give you a couple that I know. Gato = Cat, Casa=house. :lol: :lol: Aren't you proud of me girls ?? :lol: :lol: (or am I wrong? :oops: ) I think that is my complete vocabulary in Spanish! :D

everybody knows at least ADIOS. try HOLA for hello===that's two

jbsstrawberry 02-19-2008 07:05 PM

Lois-nounoe here's two more for you Muy bien!! "Very good" :lol: We're very proud of you! Y'all are so much fun!! LOL

Tiffany, you always count darlin :D

stay-at-home, yep!!!...see we all know at least 2 words.

All in all...in any language, Izy and everyone here are all sooo very talented!! I enjoy y'all so very much!

Nanciii06 02-20-2008 04:39 AM

Izy,

Its been a lont time since I have been here. Your work is wonderful. And the colors are glorious. What a special quilt!!!!I hope you are keeping it for yourself.

Your avatar Sky Flower is very pretty too. I have one that takes over my fence in the summer.

Thanks for sharing.

Nanci

Nanciii06 02-20-2008 04:39 AM

Just Lovely

vicki reno 02-20-2008 05:18 AM

Fiiiirst--Oh mY! I have been quilting and sewing for more years than I can count and nothing I have ever done is that pretty! Thanks for letting us see it--gorgeous :!:

Tiffany 02-20-2008 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Lois-nounoe

Then I definitely am in. I answered the phone the other day with "Ola! Komo estah!" Okay, go ahead and laugh. I know I said it right but I have no clue how to spell anything except US English. I know Casa (Me Casa, You Casa). Seems I learned a few things all those years ago when my girls watched Sesame Street. :lol:
~Tiffany

foxxigrani 02-20-2008 05:13 PM

Oh my goodness, what a awesome quilt and work. I have been quilting for a while and man I wouldn't even begin to do some of those things, let alone be that good. And only a yr. Wowowow.

Rita