Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Does anybody else have this problem? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/does-anybody-else-have-problem-t37834.html)

brwnntwn 02-25-2010 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by MamaBear61
Hello and welcome from Ontario. I think your kitty would like a quilt of it's very own.

I agree! and it is on my list - after I finish the three I am currently making! This new hobby of mine is addicting. At least these three will stay in my house - they are for my kids

wishiwerequilting 02-25-2010 09:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
of course we do!!
They are helping! (or claiming that quilt as their own - because everything you do is just for them, right?????????) :-D

dkabasketlady 02-25-2010 06:21 PM

Hi and welcome from the sunny state of Florida! Yes, I have two problems also, but they just inspect what mommy's doing to make sure I do it right. You have beautiful quilt inspectors.

Quilter2B 02-25-2010 08:41 PM

If it is your quilt inspector, yeah, I have that problem too, two fold. Welcome aboard. And like others have said, make something for yourself, even if it is just a little wall quilt or placemat. I have five WIP quilts at various stages (some would call them UFO's) and I can't seem to decide which one to work on next. Bad thing is I just got my Bargello book in the mail today - uh oh - maybe that is six?

zz-pd 02-25-2010 09:02 PM

Welcome to the board from Oregon, I can't help you, but all the wonderful talented artist on the board will help you out.

dsj 02-25-2010 09:02 PM

That isn't a problem it just means that you are a true quilter now. That's what most of us do, we have good intentions and then another pattern appears and it's prettier than the one we have been working on so we sit it aside for a while and then start working on the prettier pattern, until the next pattern or fabric line appears, it's the quilters cycle. You are normal.

grammyp 02-25-2010 09:22 PM

Welcome from central Alabama. I no longer have a quilt inspector. It must be a great quilt, it passed inspection.

nena 02-26-2010 07:05 AM

That second picture is a hoot. Looks like he/she is trying to figure out what went wrong & how to fix it. LOL

Sharon - NC 02-26-2010 07:17 AM

Yep, similar problem, of the canine variety (see avatar). Trixie isn't allowed on the quilt while I'm working on it and she's so jealous because IT is on my lap and not her. One day I had the bottom of it rolled up and on the large ottoman while I hand quilted part of the top. She jumped up on the ottoman, but not on the quilt - she knew better. Then she looked right at me, picked up her paw, and very defiantly plopped it down right on the quilt. What a hoot the fur-children are! But hey, they don't grow up and leave, so in my book that makes them the best! That's what I tell my 28-year-old "real" daughter :-)

hokieappmom 02-26-2010 07:26 AM

Welcome to the board from NC. I don't have indoor pets, so I don't have your "problem". Not enough time is the only thing that assists my UFO's