Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   An English Country Sewing Room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/english-country-sewing-room-t57422.html)

Mousie 08-05-2010 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Now I know why you haven't been around much... she is barricaded in her room :mrgreen: What a great space :lol:

yes! now, we know :XD:
ahem, that does mean we expect to be seeing a little more of you???? :lol:
my excuse is I have and still am borrowing computer time from my DD!
I've decided due to financial situation, and other ocd reasons, LOL...not to buy a new computer at home! ;)
I had dial up...I get to use high speed here :thumbup:
K, girlfriend, I knew you were a prolific quilter, but didn't realize you had that many!
You are a quilting demon...in the best sense, lol :XD:
hugs, I've missed you so much :-D

Mousie 08-05-2010 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
[I swear...I really do think my fabric multiplied like rabbits on the trip over here. EVERYTHING that I had fabric in on Guam is full again and I still have fabric that needs to be put awaly I only bought maybe 10 yards total of fabric since I got back to the states.

Gaigai : Sure, honey. If that's your story, you know we will all back you up!!
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mousie: nah! let's blackmail her for fabric, lol! ;) ;) ;)
I call dibs on any deep pinks, bright reds, aquas and corals...and... :lol:

Mousie 08-05-2010 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Abi's Nina
Very nice area. I love your cutting table. Did your husband make that? And the Ikea bar for your work in progress. Good idea! :D

Yes, yes, yes...k! since I have the same machine, I really want to know about the table!!! I'm all (big) ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 08-05-2010 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mousie

Originally Posted by Abi's Nina
Very nice area. I love your cutting table. Did your husband make that? And the Ikea bar for your work in progress. Good idea! :D

Yes, yes, yes...k! since I have the same machine, I really want to know about the table!!! I'm all (big) ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Mousie! It's the Janome table specifically designed for our machines. I got mine mail order here in the UK but you MUST be able to get it over there. Here's a link to it on the US JAnome site http://www.janome.com/index.cfm/Mach...Sewing_Cabinet I guess they can give you a local stockist. :-D

Mousie 08-05-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by krisgray
Beautiful! I'm going to put the Ikea breakfast bars in my long term memory - what a great idea.

LOL...I thought I was the only one that 'filed' ideas in my head like a library or computer, lol :lol:

Mousie 08-05-2010 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Driving fast is now my specialty! lmao

hahaha...no more fear of sliding off the pebble!
Now, about this road trip...
the mouse would be most hurt, (and if that doesn't work),
incensed :mrgreen:
(will resort to whipping out the ol' tough-mousie-love)...
if I wasn't aware that k3n had landed!
You guys can have all the wine, just don't leave me out of the cheese that will be spreading!!!! ;)

Quilter7x 08-05-2010 08:50 AM

What a wonderful sewing room. :)

Mousie 08-05-2010 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by JoanneS
Okay Gaigai - I also have a pop-up camper for the ones who don't fit into the bedrooms ~ ~ ~ don't worry that it hasn't been used ~ ~ ~ or popped up since 1989 ~ ~ ~ the field mice probably haven't done much damage ~ ~ ~

hee hee hee...Joanne, if they are the side of the family we don't claim...you do underestimate their tenacity! :shock:

Mousie 08-05-2010 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by JoanneS
Okay Gaigai - I also have a pop-up camper for the ones who don't fit into the bedrooms ~ ~ ~ don't worry that it hasn't been used ~ ~ ~ or popped up since 1989 ~ ~ ~ the field mice probably haven't done much damage ~ ~ ~

OK Gai's in the camper!!! I'm in the sewing room, busy clean... I mean ORGANISING!!! :mrgreen:

I'll spot dust and keep you company, K (and snoop, lol, for fabrics) :lol:

Mousie 08-05-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by k3n
Thank you , I can't work in a mess, I'm one of those TIDY ppl!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Yeah, and Sharon B is the quiet one (see KayKay's Mare Stare Thread)! LOL

yeah, yeah, and Gai doesn't work with rubber gloves either, ROFLMBO!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: