Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Fabric Angels Strike Again.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/fabric-angels-strike-again-t9233.html)

Bevanger 07-18-2008 02:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok bring on the tissues again. Recieved 2 more pkgs from Fabric Angels today. You gals are soooooooooooooo awesome. It just warms my heart to know that people REALLY care about me. I'm so happy, I swear my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.
THANK YOU
Ruth And Julie? (Quilt Woman)
Love all you ppl
BIG HUGS.
Sniff Sniff.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

quiltwoman 07-18-2008 03:22 PM

Aww, don't get teary--make something "smokin' hot" as my kids called the fabric! LOL. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

SaraSewing 07-18-2008 03:26 PM

I don't know about you, but that skulls looks like an entry into the ugly fabric contest!! Bev, cut it into really really small pieces. . . . .

Bevanger 07-18-2008 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Aww, don't get teary--make something "smokin' hot" as my kids called the fabric! LOL. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Its coming up real soon, I need some more scaps.I think I'll check out the fabric stores online.... .... Hopefully the fabric doesn't scare me when it "talks" to me LOL

quiltwoman 07-18-2008 03:33 PM

Sarah,
Isn't it nice we all have different tastes in fabric?? Long ago, Bev mentioned she wanted to collect skull fabric for her son's quilt. I found this and immediately thought of her.

I happen to love it and so do my teenagers. So, don't crucify us yet.

Barb M 07-18-2008 06:03 PM

Awe, that's so sweet, and yes, i remember bev was looking for skull fabric lol, so that is just perfect! And pretty scraps from Ruth. Are you trying to collect scraps for a scrappy quilt bev? It all looks very nice, love seeing fabric photos, especially fabric angel ones :)

sewnsewer2 07-18-2008 06:09 PM

Whoo hoo! You're gonna have a ball with all that fabric! Now put on your thinking cap. :lol:

SaraSewing 07-18-2008 08:25 PM

With Halloween just around the corner, you should have plenty of skulls to choose from! Sounds like what sons would like. I have a son now pestering me for a quilt with dice and cards. . .

Bevanger 07-19-2008 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Sarah,
Isn't it nice we all have different tastes in fabric?? Long ago, Bev mentioned she wanted to collect skull fabric for her son's quilt. I found this and immediately thought of her.

I happen to love it and so do my teenagers. So, don't crucify us yet.

I thought it was cool too..... I wanted soooooooooo bad to show it to David, but I was a good girl and hid it. Thanks for thinking of me punkin..... I love it

Bevanger 07-19-2008 05:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Barb M
Awe, that's so sweet, and yes, i remember bev was looking for skull fabric lol, so that is just perfect! And pretty scraps from Ruth. Are you trying to collect scraps for a scrappy quilt bev? It all looks very nice, love seeing fabric photos, especially fabric angel ones :)

Yes it is Barb.... I love my Angels and all of you. Remember my scrappy quilt I had to put on hold cuz I ran out a scraps.? I was tring REAL hard to not use a fabric twice. Well now I think I can truely finish it now.