Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Fast, Cute and Easy Christmas Wreath Wallhanging (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/fast-cute-easy-christmas-wreath-wallhanging-t65306.html)

Qbee 09-19-2010 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by justme2
Maybe tomor, Monday,we'll get a reply? Let's hope.BTW,I recently heard from a LQS ,3 wks !!! after I asked if they had a certain notion in stock.I'd already had it for nearly that long.DD got it at a city LQS where she lives. I'm still wondering what's with 3 wks??? The store was open,as I passed by it several times.

Originally Posted by NancyG

Is the LQS open on Sat? I sent an e mail to inquire about buying the pattern, but didn't hear back

The same thing happened to me. I thought their home page said they had Saturday hours....maybe they don't check their e-mail daily???

Michelle was off this past Saturday but I know a couple of folks called the store and got their orders in. They are closed on Sunday and Monday so I would expect to hear from her on Tuesday. I'm so glad ya'll like it :D

plainpat 09-20-2010 05:36 AM

Thanks for the info. I have a prob hearing on the ph,so that's why I used e mail to inquire.

"Michelle was off this past Saturday but I know a couple of folks called the store and got their orders in. They are closed on Sunday and Monday so I would expect to hear from her on Tuesday. I'm so glad ya'll like it"

susieob 09-21-2010 10:09 AM

Thank you for sharing the wreath idea. I have sent an email to the link you posted. I am going to use your idea for my family gifts.

RedGarnet222 09-21-2010 10:19 AM

Oh my gosh This is so cute!

plainpat 09-25-2010 03:38 AM

Did anyone on here get a reply about wreath price/shipping? I never did.

Originally Posted by susieob
Thank you for sharing the wreath idea. I have sent an email to the link you posted. I am going to use your idea for my family gifts.

Nana2Sew 09-25-2010 04:18 AM

I received a reply to my email from Michelle. The cost of the pattern is $8.50. She wanted me to call the store to place an order.
I am in Canada and was hoping to email my order once I know the total (including shipping) I'm still waiting for a reply. I really want to purchase this pattern. Would really appreciate your help!

Qbee 09-25-2010 08:57 AM

Huh....I was up there this week and I know she was filling some orders then. I think she is taking the orders over the phone to avoid having folks put credit card information in an email. I know she is at the shop today so it would be a good time to call. I do know that she is waiting for another shipment of the rulers. She has plenty of the patterns but was out of the rulers. Hope this information helps. :D

plainpat 09-25-2010 10:12 AM

She'd rather take credit card info on the phone? I don't want a ruler, just a pattern.

Qbee 09-25-2010 10:42 AM

She'd rather take credit card info on the phone? I don't want a ruler, just a pattern.

That's just my guess but you can give her a call. They are open til 5:00 pm EST.

plainpat 09-25-2010 10:45 AM

Ok...if DH makes it home in time, will give them a call.I gave up after 3-4 e mails. Oh,well...whatever works.

PS....he was already home & ordered the pattern for me. Total is $10.41....that's shipped to Ohio.

Originally Posted by Qbee

That's just my guess but you can give her a call. They are open til 5:00 pm EST.