Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   A few of my finished projects. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/few-my-finished-projects-t55771.html)

Patched 07-25-2010 01:26 PM

Everything is good, but the purse is outstanding. The colors, the way you did the flap, really good.

Pati- in Phx 07-25-2010 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Linda Mackinnon
received your replay, please make the pattern, I would really love to have it, it is not often, I like a design, but the Hoffman Design, said yes to me. If you make the pattern, would you notify me as to where to order! Also love the southwest orange hanging, the colors are perfect, I've spent a lot of time out west, you nailed the colors perfect.
linda

That little southwest hanging was actually done because the shop where I teach had a couple of bolts of the fabric, sort of stripes from selvedge to selvedge of the sunsety with saguaro silhouettes. I just designed the "gate" which I fused and machine stitched down. It was a way of showing how to possibly use the fabric. I also did an Irish chain (squares and 9-patches) with that fabric and black. Will have to find it and get a picture to post.
Funny, that fabric sold pretty quickly once some samples were made with it. <G>
Pati, in Phx

Dee 07-25-2010 05:50 PM

Beautiful work.

Alondra 07-26-2010 02:23 PM

Love the Christmas tree, and the bag is really outstanding. I love the way you did the flap. Truly lovely! Congratulations on a job well done.

Ritzquilts 07-26-2010 03:04 PM

Share more Pati, please

Pati- in Phx 07-26-2010 03:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ritzquilts
Share more Pati, please

You asked....

Pati, in Phx

Clown, original design, about 10"x 12"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70404[/ATTACH]

"Ribbon Candy" based on a quilt from book "Strip Pieced Quilts" by Maaike Bakker
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70405[/ATTACH]

original design, for Hoffman Challenge. All pieced.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]70406[/ATTACH]

jacie 07-26-2010 04:24 PM

absolutly lovely..love your choice of fabrics....thanks for the show! jacie

Ritzquilts 07-26-2010 04:26 PM

Love them all, thanks for sharing

GailG 07-27-2010 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Pati- in Phx
Well, I have been on the board here a few days and have certainly not been terribly shy about "opening my mouth", so to speak. Guess some of you might like to see some of what I have done. Much of this is not too recent, not sure what will show up but will try to post a few things. If you want more, let me know. <G>
Pati, in Phx

Welcome to the board from South Louisiana. What awesome work! I love your challenge quilt. This is truly a great example of how the complementary colors on the color wheel work together. You are very talented. Don't be shy. We can learn from you.

anicra 07-29-2010 02:31 AM

Thank for sharing. I especially like the purse. Post more when you get a chance.