Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Flirt FQs are landing! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/flirt-fqs-landing-t20986.html)

k3n 06-05-2009 12:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my first squishy today! From Tink's Mom, thank you SEW much! And did you mean the shoes are the ugly? I don't think so and my daughter will love them! The pink floral too! The purple will be really useful, a great blender and the bright one I see cut in strips and used as a groovy border on a mini quilt!

Thanks again, :D :D :D

Here's a pic!

tlrnhi 06-05-2009 03:49 AM

WOW! Those got there quick, huh??
I didn't make it to post office today, but DEFINITELY going on Monday.

Ninnie 06-05-2009 04:58 AM

Love the one with the shoes, Too cute!

Ninnie

k3n 06-05-2009 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Ninnie

It's funny, I have a charm square something similar which Lily was admiring the other day...wait til she gets home and sees this!

BTW - yesterday I was tracing the outline for the Baltimore block and Joey says 'is that freezer paper, Mummy?' It wasn't, is was regular paper, but amazing that he knew the technical term!

Kj05 06-05-2009 06:20 AM

I absolutely love the shoe fabric. I know someone who would love a quilt with it. She collects antique shoes.

Ninnie 06-05-2009 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Ninnie

It's funny, I have a charm square something similar which Lily was admiring the other day...wait til she gets home and sees this!

BTW - yesterday I was tracing the outline for the Baltimore block and Joey says 'is that freezer paper, Mummy?' It wasn't, is was regular paper, but amazing that he knew the technical term!

I was just thinking how cute it would be in a quilt for a girl who loves to dress up! Or even a sun dress!

So are you saying you have already brain washed Joey? :lol: :lol:

He could be the next great artist or quilter! Love it!

Ninnie

k3n 06-05-2009 06:22 AM

There, you see Susie? We all LOVE your ugly!

k3n 06-05-2009 06:39 AM

[quote=Ninnie]

Originally Posted by k3n
So are you saying you have already brain washed Joey? :lol: :lol:

He could be the next great artist or quilter! Love it!

Ninnie

He is really artsy crafty - maybe I should get him hand sewing for starters... he could be the next Kafe Fassett!

amma 06-05-2009 08:05 AM

Very nice fabrics...don't see any ugly ones, either :D :D :D Get a needle and thread in Joey's hands...he will surpass Mr Fassett....Lily can help design fabrics...and both will be able to support you in the manner to which you would like to be accustomed to!!! Not to mention the glorius stash you would have :shock: :lol: :lol:

k3n 06-05-2009 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Very nice fabrics...don't see any ugly ones, either :D :D :D Get a needle and thread in Joey's hands...he will surpass Mr Fassett....Lily can help design fabrics...and both will be able to support you in the manner to which you would like to be accustomed to!!! Not to mention the glorius stash you would have :shock: :lol: :lol:

Great idea! :D BUT with Lily designing, the stash would be PINK!!!!