Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   For a friend (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/friend-t63716.html)

Kathy-r 09-12-2010 05:36 PM

I think it is beautiful. I think the colors are great. I know she will appreciate it.

nannya54 09-12-2010 06:55 PM

Very pretty and you really can't tell there is any goof being that both the top and bottom are done the same but opposite. Looks great!

zz-pd 09-12-2010 11:11 PM

I love it, can't wait to see it finished, it is going to be a beauty. God bless.

Rina 09-13-2010 01:10 AM

Your quilt is lovely!

barbb baumgardner 09-13-2010 01:09 PM

You know they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.
You have made a beautiful design and I like it so much the material I have waiting to do my grandson's quilt for his new queen sized bed will be perfect for that design in the center. I like center medallions for my quilts. I did one for him, but the center square has flowers. He is fine with it, but I want it to be super special for him. His name is William which means Kingly, I made up a pattern for the first quilt that consists of crowns set on point around a center square (floral print). And the crowns carried out on the next rows around. But, I love your pattern very much, so I am going to copy it and make it my own with a few changes....maybe no ric rac. LOL
Keep up the excellent inspiration! And Thanks!

ann clare 09-13-2010 01:31 PM

Lovely

Miss Patsy Jane 09-13-2010 03:37 PM

That's a good idea you have, Barbb (I have a Barbi). The center of Jodimae's quilt does look kind of regal, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by barbb baumgardner
You have made a beautiful design and I like it so much the material I have waiting to do my grandson's quilt for his new queen sized bed will be perfect for that design in the center. I like center medallions for my quilts. I did one for him, but the center square has flowers. He is fine with it, but I want it to be super special for him. His name is William which means Kingly, I made up a pattern for the first quilt that consists of crowns set on point around a center square (floral print). And the crowns carried out on the next rows around. But, I love your pattern very much, so I am going to copy it and make it my own with a few changes....maybe no ric rac. LOL

jodimae 09-13-2010 04:25 PM

Barbb, I would love to see it, and thanks for the compliments.

Originally Posted by barbb baumgardner

Tadpole 10-01-2010 07:18 AM

I love it! I have been wanting to make my son a quilt using the God's Eye patteren.