Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Hello Kitty quilt evolving.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/hello-kitty-quilt-evolving-t107685.html)

Izy 03-15-2011 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Divokittysmom
Is there a specific pattern for hello kitty? My granddaughter who is almost 3 is crazy about hello kitty! She would love this quilt.... so cute. Your work is beautiful.

Sorry Divo...I make all my own quilt patterns up, most of these hello kitty appliques are made from free downloadable colouring pages!!

I think you should get started on one asap :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Izy 03-15-2011 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by quiltykitty

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by Donna P
So very cute...I recognized some fabics in there too....lol

Quite a few of the fabrics I used for the pinwheels were sent over by a dear quilting angel (Quiltykitty!!) I hope Linda approves of what I am using them for
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Izy, simply beautiful. I'm so glad you are having fun with those fabrics. My little 4yr old GD would love that, so I'm sure the child you are gifting will love it also. So bright and just what is needed after a dreary, cold winter.

Have a wonderful spring, when it finally gets here!
Linda

Thanks to your generosity Linda, I so appreciate your act of kindness in helping me build my stash back up

:D

ErinMarie 03-15-2011 10:20 AM

That is beyond cute!

Divokittysmom 03-15-2011 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Is there a specific pattern for hello kitty? My granddaughter who is almost 3 is crazy about hello kitty! She would love this quilt.... so cute. Your work is beautiful.

Sorry Divo...I make all my own quilt patterns up, most of these hello kitty appliques are made from free downloadable colouring pages!!

I think you should get started on one asap :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so much for your reply. And thank you for the tip about the coloring book pages. I see 2 hello kitty quilts in my future for my 2 adorable granddaughters

Izy 03-15-2011 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

I look forward to see what you come up with too Divo

Thank you so much for your reply. And thank you for the tip about the coloring book pages. I see 2 hello kitty quilts in my future for my 2 adorable granddaughters

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lass 03-15-2011 12:00 PM

Cute. Love the design and the dimensional pinwheels.

quiltaroni 03-15-2011 12:28 PM

Oh what a lovely baby quilt .

JEM65 03-15-2011 12:48 PM

Izy I see another tutorial in the works for this one! LOL! Hello Kitty is just fabulous! I love your fabric and color choices too! Thanks for sharing!

CajunQuilter2 03-15-2011 12:53 PM

that is just too cute

cavmom 03-15-2011 01:56 PM

too cute!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: