Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Help Me Decide on Blocks for runner (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/help-me-decide-blocks-runner-t12139.html)

quilter1962 10-12-2008 06:20 AM

Donnarae

I prefer #2 - good luck with which ever one you decide to choose :D

Tisha

pocoellie 10-12-2008 06:26 AM

I personally like # 2.

DonnaRae 10-12-2008 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by quilting gal
I hate to go against the grain..... but I love number 1. How about do both, three blocks, two one way on the ends and the middlen block can be the opposit.. just a thought. I wonder how would that look?

Finally guilting gal. I mentioned that in the begginning and a couple of post ago. I figured no-one liked the idea because no-one commented on it. Now the question is which goes in the middle and which goes on the ends. Hee Hee. LOL. It never ends does it. But because you are on my same mind track what do you think?

Everyone else can chime in too please. You all have been great help!!!!! :D

sewnsewer2 10-12-2008 07:05 AM

I like your thinking of how to place them, one in the middle, & one on both ends. I like the second one tho.

DonnaRae 10-12-2008 07:43 AM

Okay, Because No. 2 is the brighter of the two, I think I am going to put No. 2 on the ends then No. 1 in the middle to break down the brightness yet there will be more of the prettier block ( I think, but DH sez NO.1 is). Sew, off to Sew I go. :D

Oh Shucks, I just envisioned No. 2 in the middle, you know visa versa. I think the only way I am going to decide is to make enough to choose from then do something else with the extra. Like a hot mat or something. I will post more pictures later. Again, Sew off to Sew I go, for real this time. :shock:

quilting gal 10-12-2008 07:50 AM

I did go back and read your post, seems the first time around I read the first 2 sentences and then fell in love with the colors. Opps, my bad. Anyways, I would put the orange center on the ends, the mulit-color in the middle, take a pic and post, lets see what it looks like......

DonnaRae 10-12-2008 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by quilting gal
I did go back and read your post, seems the first time around I read the first 2 sentences and then fell in love with the colors. Opps, my bad. Anyways, I would put the orange center on the ends, the mulit-color in the middle, take a pic and post, lets see what it looks like......

Okay but I have to make another orange one. Be back later!

Joan 10-12-2008 08:51 AM

Number 2 gets my vote! Put it in the middle with two number 1s at both end. (I'm assuming there are three blocks...?????)

k9colliedog 10-12-2008 08:53 AM

No I don't think so. I think that 2 of one each end would look great, and not too much at all. We all have different ways of looking don't we.

Mplsgirl 10-12-2008 09:16 AM

How about 2 of #2 (my favorite) and 1 #1 in the center?