Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I did it :) The Rose 2009 Raffle Quilt for HD :) :) :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-did-rose-2009-raffle-quilt-hd-t19412.html)

Debbie1 04-25-2009 07:10 PM

Your quilt came out so beautiful! It should raise loads of money! Love it :thumbup:

bluebird 04-25-2009 07:25 PM

Oh, Barb, I can't quit grinnin'. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful. Knew you could do it, and your quilting is wonderful, what more can I say....other than would love to win it! Am so happy for you, way to go. :D

Marcia 04-25-2009 08:07 PM

Barb--pat yourself on the back. What a fabulous job you did. You have every reason in the world to be proud of yourself. You have created a beautiful quilt with so much symbolism and meaning. And what a wonderful job you did on the free motion quilting too--I cannot tell at all that this was your first attempt!!!!

I hope your quilt raises LOTS of money for your cause. I would be very interested in purchasing tickets too.

I hope that a cure for HD can be found. I applaud your efforts to support the research. You are a very special lady and I am so happy to know you. :-)

Swan Song 04-25-2009 08:14 PM

Barb, The quilt is absolutely stunning! You did a wonderful job. Such a great cause also. I would also be interested in purchasing tickets. I know just where it can live ;-)

gcathie 04-25-2009 09:46 PM

:-)......What a beauty!!......:-)

sewbusy 04-25-2009 10:37 PM

Beautiful quilt, you have done a wonderful job and should be proud. I just love it !!!

tlrnhi 04-25-2009 11:11 PM

Barb, you did an absolute AWESOME job!!
WAY TO GO!! WOOHOO!!
I love it!
Here's an idea....send it to me! :) :)

Izy 04-26-2009 01:09 AM

Barb, you must be so proud of yourself, it's a very special quilt made by a very special lady, it's been a privilege watching it progress :D

Good Luck with the raffle, I hope it raises a HUGE amount of money for your charity :D :D :D

beachlady 04-26-2009 03:41 AM

Barb, I loves your very first block you did and now the finished quilt is too gorgeous for words. Great job and I know that your clinic will appreciate you forever.

You said you wanted to do one each year.... how about if (only a suggestion) board members made a block or two for you and then you could put them together - a sampler type quilt? You could pick the colors, the block patterns etc and we could help. Might even get more than one quilt in the process. Just a thought........

I also would love to purchase a ticket or four.

sandpat 04-26-2009 03:58 AM

Barb...I'm sooo happy and proud for you! Your quilt did turn out beautifully! Couldn't you tell as you were working on it and everything just fell perfectly into place??? Some quilts are just meant to be and this one just wanted to be born for a worthy cause.

The convention raffle is a fantastic opportunity and hope it makes worlds of money for research! That beauty...for $5.00.....heck of deal I say!! :lol: