Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I guess I'm a gadget kinda girl...are you? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-guess-im-gadget-kinda-girl-you-t30998.html)

Boston1954 12-08-2009 10:00 AM

I have a display rack that I paid $60.00 for. (a friend's father made it) It is wonderful, but then I found out that hubby can make them too. He works for free. :thumbup:

k3n 12-08-2009 10:05 AM

Coo-oool Patti!!!! I got to hear your cute voice!!! :-D :-D :-D

Had to go back again to watch the actual foot in action because i was too busy listening to you the first time! You have lovely finger nails BTW! :-D

sandpat 12-08-2009 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by k3n

Had to go back again to watch the actual foot in action because i was too busy listening to you the first time! You have lovely finger nails BTW! :-D

Sound kinda like a redneck country hick don't I????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And thanks for the compliment...you need to get a life K...I think you spend too much time gawking..... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stitchnripper 12-08-2009 06:56 PM

thanks for the nifty videos. You are very coordinated to hold the camera and sew! Makes me want that gadget but don't have a bernina.

k3n 12-09-2009 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Originally Posted by k3n

Sound kinda like a redneck country hick don't I????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And thanks for the compliment...you need to get a life K...I think you spend too much time gawking..... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what a red neck country hick sounds like! To me you sound like a movie star! Most of the Americans we 'furriners' get to hear ARE movie stars! :mrgreen:

And as for gawking - well you can learn a lot by 'gawking' I can tell you! But you're right, I should spend less time staring at my computer and more time sewing! :lol:

auntiehenno 12-09-2009 02:42 AM

Neat!

blglenda 12-09-2009 07:11 PM

I had priced one of these a couple of years ago but it was so pricey. How did you get the 40% off? I might consider it at that price.

blglenda 12-09-2009 07:15 PM

I'm new to this message board so forgive me if you've already gotten this question. How did you get the 40% discount?

amma 12-09-2009 07:46 PM

WOW!!! Those are awesome videos!!! You should be getting royalties from the company for helping to promote the foot :D:D:D Thank you very much for making them for us!!!!
I went searching and sadly they don't have them for my machine :(:(:(

sandpat 12-10-2009 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by blglenda
I'm new to this message board so forgive me if you've already gotten this question. How did you get the 40% discount?

I got a flyer in the mail from Bernina sometime in Oct. ...it was for some % (I forget exactly) off of any accessory... then my LQS hosted a class that I went to on something else and she let me have a "class discount" thats the only reason I broke down and bought it.