Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I WON I WON!!! And I didn't even know I was entered (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-won-i-won-i-didnt-even-know-i-entered-t39518.html)

kwhite 03-17-2010 05:20 AM

HAHAHA Mousie. Youmi put it onto the back of a doll quilt.

butterjoy 03-17-2010 05:40 AM

I think I recognize the handwriting. Sneaky!

Mousie 03-17-2010 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by kwhite
HAHAHA Mousie. Youmi put it onto the back of a doll quilt.

lessons of life...top = for the child in all of us.
back = um, for later :mrgreen:

Oklahoma Suzie 03-17-2010 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by grammyp
Oh, I'm glad to meet another Ugly Fabric lover. I had an Ugly Fabric contest on another forum and got some really good ones. I must say, that one is as good as any of them. Congrats on your prize.

yes congrats.

kwhite 03-18-2010 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by butterjoy
I think I recognize the handwriting. Sneaky!

Oh really?!?! Can you be bribed???

Mousie 03-18-2010 11:49 AM

yesss, I think I recognize it too, now that I've had a better look on your diary, K.
Thanks, I need a new monitor for sure. Everything looks darker on mine.
Did you die the picked ahem, checkers fabric? It looks sort of black and cream in one pick and sort of a brown or bronze on pillow cases, or is that from months of heavy breathing? :lol:

Debra Mc 03-18-2010 03:22 PM

Thought I found some fabric like your 1st one posted but after closer looks, saw it was christmas lights. Was twisted (not in the mind sense)like your fabric.

Mousie 03-18-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
Thought I found some fabric like your 1st one posted but after closer looks, saw it was christmas lights. Was twisted (not in the mind sense)like your fabric.

not twisted. Likely story, Deb!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kwhite 03-18-2010 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
yesss, I think I recognize it too, now that I've had a better look on your diary, K.
Did you die the picked ahem, checkers fabric? It looks sort of black and cream in one pick and sort of a brown or bronze on pillow cases, or is that from months of heavy breathing? :lol:

The cream was the first one I found. I loved it and bought it. Then after the "ugly fabric" debacle I found it in the second color. When I saw it on the shelf I couldn't grab it quickly enough.

Mousie 03-19-2010 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

The cream was the first one I found. I loved it and bought it. Then after the "ugly fabric" debacle I found it in the second color. When I saw it on the shelf I couldn't grab it quickly enough.

I believe you, K! We all know you have a thing for...um, :shock:
fabrics, yeah...fabrics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: