Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I WON I WON!!! And I didn't even know I was entered (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-won-i-won-i-didnt-even-know-i-entered-t39518.html)

skowjudy 03-19-2010 06:02 PM

That really is bad fabric! To each his own.

Mousie 03-19-2010 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by skowjudy
That really is bad fabric! To each his own.

I call it: The ugly roman fabric!
Maybe K is going to make a huge clock. It's 'about time', it had a better purpose than laying around looking uuugleee:shock:

quazyquilter 03-20-2010 05:47 PM

so, quiltncrazy, has kwhite let you in on what she's making with that ugly green fabric? :shock:

Maybe we should all send her ideas...whatcha think??? :roll:

Come on, girls let's get a move on.... :shock: :D

quazyquilter 03-20-2010 06:02 PM

so,quiltncrazy, I was thinking...maybe kwhite could make an apron...you know to where for special Occasions, when somebody important comes to dinner, whatcha think?

Mousie 03-20-2010 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by quazyquilter
so, quiltncrazy, has kwhite let you in on what she's making with that ugly green fabric? :shock:

Maybe we should all send her ideas...whatcha think??? :roll:

Come on, girls let's get a move on.... :shock: :D

well, ya know i said, DH deserve a 'special' pillowcase of his own...let's see...
oh, she could make DH either some boxers like somebody suggested, or one of those after-shower wraps.
What about a Christmas tree skirt so all the relatives could see it? lol :XD:
or placemats, lol!
a tote bag to go out in public with?
I think she belongs to a guild...a quilted tote for her notions etc.
a table runner for her living room coffee table. Sure to spark lively conversations.
Um, something to lay on the beach...um, no beaches where k, is...ok, lay around the lake...got any lakes?
I know! casserole cover with a big pink lll on the top, to take to all those family reunions and church socials!!!:thumbup:

quazyquilter 03-20-2010 06:12 PM

yeah, those are great ideas, and if she has some left she could make hubby some hankies, how about a kerchief for herself, a change purse that she could take out of her purse at the store and EVERYONE would see it...

Mousie 03-20-2010 06:20 PM

yeah, those are great ideas, and if she has some left she could make hubby some hankies, how about a kerchief for herself, a change purse that she could take out of her purse at the store and EVERYONE would see it...

oh I love the idea of hankies for hubby...to blow...his nose in!!! LOL! :lol:
I bet he would go to doctors offices and sit by sick ppl, just so he could use his hankies, K, made specially for him!
Aww, what better way for hubbies to show support for their wives hobbies,...and her for his, lol! :XD:

quazyquilter 03-20-2010 06:23 PM

yeah, I was thinking, do you think she could use some of it in a small quilt for hubby to cuddle up with? LOL or, maybe, she make hubby a bag to carry his lunch in, bet the other guys would love that...

Mousie 03-20-2010 07:02 PM

yeah, I was thinking, do you think she could use some of it in a small quilt for hubby to cuddle up with? LOL or, maybe, she make hubby a bag to carry his lunch in, bet the other guys would love that...

lol...can you picture that?
hey, joe, whadju bring for lun - :shock: ?
wonder why my wife doesn't pack me a lunch like that?
that's an ugly lunch box but there's just something
about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

prezzy 03-20-2010 07:13 PM

You are all too funny. I hope we dont have to wait long.