Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" - ROUND 2 PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-group-1-%22world-piece-quilters%22-round-2-pictures-t36388.html)

Ducky 02-11-2010 07:29 AM

My goal is to post a picture of Terri's center either tonight or tomorrow. I had soooo planned on getting this finished and out last week, but kept coming up against roadblocks. And, I apologize to Sazu because I can't get it in the mail until the 15th. Sounds pathetic, but have to wait for payday.... :roll:

tlrnhi 02-11-2010 07:48 AM

Hurry and post it!
I can't wait!!!

sandpat 02-11-2010 05:00 PM

Ducky...I wouldn't worry, I 'm sure Sazu will be fine. She is really a fantastic quilter, so I know she can handle something being mailed ON TIME!!! Duh...girl...you aren't even late! :lol: :lol:

Now...post! We wanna see it!

tlrnhi 02-11-2010 05:01 PM

Hey, where's the pic?

SazuBMidlands 02-12-2010 11:35 AM

Ducky, you really shouldnt worry about only posting on time!
I've got 2 centres from groups 6 arrived today, so I wouldnt get chance to work on it for at least a couple of weeks anyway. Feel free to take extra time if you need.

Sandpat - thank you for the compliment! Thats really sweet!

sandpat 02-12-2010 05:04 PM

Well Sazu...girl...I have seen your work in person... :shock: :D

Ducky 02-20-2010 11:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
After removing a finished border on Terri's center, I finally have what I want. Terri, the corners where the borders meet the corner blocksare not nice and neat like others' have done -- I couldn't get the math right. The diagonal corners are the same, though. I'm so sorry if it looks wonky, but both my husband and daughter really like it, so I'm not going to change anything unless you don't like it..... If you aren't happy with it, I'd change it in a heartbeat.

The fabrics have a gold metallic in them. The diamond [or the inside of the ribbon] is actually a soft green rather than the blue that the camera shows. I embroidered four different Kanji for the corner blocks -- Spirit, Beauty, Dream, Love.

Terri, I soooo hope it's okay.

mamabird3 02-21-2010 01:19 AM

Ooo... I really like that!!! Beautiful job.

mamatobugboo 02-21-2010 06:00 AM

I love it!

tlrnhi 02-21-2010 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ducky
After removing a finished border on Terri's center, I finally have what I want. Terri, the corners where the borders meet the corner blocksare not nice and neat like others' have done -- I couldn't get the math right. The diagonal corners are the same, though. I'm so sorry if it looks wonky, but both my husband and daughter really like it, so I'm not going to change anything unless you don't like it..... If you aren't happy with it, I'd change it in a heartbeat.

The fabrics have a gold metallic in them. The diamond [or the inside of the ribbon] is actually a soft green rather than the blue that the camera shows. I embroidered four different Kanji for the corner blocks -- Spirit, Beauty, Dream, Love.

Terri, I soooo hope it's okay.

I'm sorry Ducky. I don't like it.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!
Don't worry about anything being wonky on there. I'll let you in on a secret. One or the other of the centers I did has a little wonkyness because my math was bad too! ;)
DO NOT CHANGE A THING ON IT!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!