Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" - ROUND 2 PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-group-1-%22world-piece-quilters%22-round-2-pictures-t36388.html)

Ducky 02-21-2010 07:33 AM

Terri, I am so glad you like it. I don't know how many times I had an idea in my head, started it, then decided I didn't like it, then changed it. I felt good with this last one.

Ninnie 02-21-2010 10:08 AM

WOW!!! Ducky, you have blown me away!! that is just beautiful, and how clever you are!!

tlrnhi 02-21-2010 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
WOW!!! Ducky, you have blown me away!! that is just beautiful, and how clever you are!!

Sorry, Ninnie....you can't have it. It's MINE, ALL MINE! hehehe
Maybe I'll trade ya...I'll give you the center and you give me Morty.......hmm...wait a minute...have to rethink that one.....lol

gaigai 02-21-2010 06:26 PM

Wow Ducky! I'm not sure how I missed this--I haven't been getting notifications on this thread. Your border is beautiful!!! I love it, especially the symbols!

sandpat 02-22-2010 05:44 PM

Wow Ducky! I'm glad you settled on this one, it looks fabulous with the center! I love the corners with the symbols in them. You did a great job...I LOVE IT! I'm thinking your group should send it to me for safe keeping...you now Terri is moving around alot...it could get lost, damaged, misplaced.......you can never be too careful! :wink:

tlrnhi 02-22-2010 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Wow Ducky! I'm glad you settled on this one, it looks fabulous with the center! I love the corners with the symbols in them. You did a great job...I LOVE IT! I'm thinking your group should send it to me for safe keeping...you now Terri is moving around alot...it could get lost, damaged, misplaced.......you can never be too careful! :wink:

Patti....thank you for stepping forward and volunteering to keep this center safe, but I'm sure it will be fine. You can love it from afar. lol
It sure is pretty and Ducky did a wonderful job on it.

SazuBMidlands 02-22-2010 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Dont worry Patti, Terri's centre doesnt go back to her yet, it comes to me next. I'll take good care of it. I'm looking forward for the chance to work with Asian fabrics, and the excuse for another trip to the LQS. I'll get my thinking cap on as to what to do :-)

tlrnhi 02-23-2010 05:45 AM

It doesn't have to be asian fabrics that you use.
My intent for using the geisha was just something to do different. I'm sure whatever is done is going to be beautiful!!!

sandpat 02-23-2010 06:36 AM

Welll......you can't fault a girl for asking..... :wink:

Ducky 02-25-2010 06:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, here are a couple of pictures of Buddy'smom's center with Snugquilt's 2nd border attached. The purple is a tad darker than it is in real life.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha.....I finally figured out what I'm going to do with this for the 3rd border......

Snugquilt's 3rd border for Terri
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21063[/ATTACH]

Closeup
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21064[/ATTACH]