Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-ii-group-4-pictures-%22quilters-around-world%22-t26692.html)

Esqmommy 10-08-2009 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey Esq, I get that first right? Oh my, now I'm in a flat spin - I had it in my head I was getting the gold one. Hmmm what to do, what to do... mutter mutter. I'm sure I'll come up with something, maybe I should just wait til I see the whites of it's eyes! :shock: :lol:

I hope you aren't disappointed. I literally just took the first picture I came onto for the decision. If I would've put more thought, I would've remembered you preferred the gold one! Oh well, I know you can do great things with this one too. It has my favorite colors, and I think you can do a lot with it. Most colors work well off black, red, green, white...don't you think?

This is fun...I'm already trying to see what I can do for Gai's center - it's so pretty I'm nervous I might screw it up!!

Ducky 10-08-2009 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
thanks Ducky. by the way, NICE A--!!!!

LOL! Why, thank you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Esqmommy 10-08-2009 10:20 AM

Watch my comment get removed! I've been naughtier than ususal lately!! We're a wild bunch, this QATW - hopefully Patrice will not get too irritated with us! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bettia 10-08-2009 03:28 PM

WOW!!!
Beautiful blocks. This is exciting, watching the beautiful quilts come together from different personalities.

chewboo 10-08-2009 03:38 PM

oh wont this be fun

sandpat 10-08-2009 05:34 PM

Wow esq, I hadn't seen that center and it is gorgeous! I can't wait to work on it!

Yeah...this group...*shaking head and muttering something about silly roosters and ducky butz*. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gaigai 10-08-2009 09:38 PM

[.I'm already trying to see what I can do for Gai's center - it's so pretty I'm nervous I might screw it up!!

Oh Please!! Not.

k3n 10-08-2009 11:20 PM

I hope you aren't disappointed. I literally just took the first picture I came onto for the decision. If I would've put more thought, I would've remembered you preferred the gold one! Oh well, I know you can do great things with this one too. It has my favorite colors, and I think you can do a lot with it. Most colors work well off black, red, green, white...don't you think?

No I'm absolutely NOT disappointed Esq- I love this one as much as the gold one. :D

k3n 10-08-2009 11:21 PM

We're a wild bunch, this QATW - hopefully Patrice will not get too irritated with us! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, we're the baaad girls who sit at the back of the bus singin' risque songs and oglin' all the guys! :wink: :lol:

cutebuns 10-08-2009 11:35 PM

I can't wait to see what the "bad " quilters will be doing, you guys seem to be the rowdy ones. :shock: