Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-ii-group-4-pictures-%22quilters-around-world%22-t26692.html)

gaigai 10-09-2009 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by cutebuns
I can't wait to see what the "bad " quilters will be doing, you guys seem to be the rowdy ones. :shock:

Yeah, well, if we're the Rowdy Bunch (and I'm admitting nothing!) you'd better climb on board our bus now! Hehe :mrgreen: And there's a few more stick-pokers out there.

k3n 10-09-2009 03:13 AM

Maybe we should have called ourselves QWAT - Quilters with Attitude! :lol:

gaigai 10-09-2009 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Oooooh! That's US!! Like I said.... uh, nevermind. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

k3n 10-09-2009 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by k3n

Oooooh! That's US!! Like I said.... uh, nevermind. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:wink:

sandpat 10-09-2009 05:15 AM

Oh my ladies! (and I do use the term loosely.. :lol:) Rowdy??? :shock: Naw...not this sweet group...I was thinking about using QAKS...but I couldn't think of anything with a K.... :roll:

Esqmommy 10-09-2009 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

I know Gai's mind went exactly where mine did with this one! Better not add an extra T in there :!: :!:

gaigai 10-09-2009 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

Originally Posted by k3n

I know Gai's mind went exactly where mine did with this one! Better not add an extra T in there :!: :!:

Why sweet, innocent lil' ol' me just can't IMAGINE what y'all are referring to! (in my best southern belle drawl)

sandpat 10-09-2009 05:40 AM

Oh believe it or not...someone with that name (yes, the one with the extra T) once sent me a resume'...and we used a very loud paging system in our offices...can you imagine??? Who would do that to a child???

gaigai 10-09-2009 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh believe it or not...someone with that name (yes, the one with the extra T) once sent me a resume'...and we used a very loud paging system in our offices...can you imagine??? Who would do that to a child???

Oh, when I worked at Childrens in DC we kept a list of our favorite weird names. We actually had twins named Toyota and Corolla, and another set Chablis and Rose. For real!

Esqmommy 10-09-2009 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by sandpat

Oh, when I worked at Childrens in DC we kept a list of our favorite weird names. We actually had twins named Toyota and Corolla, and another set Chablis and Rose. For real!

I'm not going there... :twisted: