Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Longarm Quilters-Show Us (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/longarm-quilters-show-us-t56923.html)

zz-pd 08-03-2010 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by StitchinJoy

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
We would all like to see our members who do longarm quilting (close-up please) with all the particulars. It would be nice to see all of your examples on one thread. Thanks

Oh it's sooooo hard to just choose 3 quilts to show! My clients sew such beautiful tops and I have the honor of finishing them. I would love to show you all of them. It's like having a revolving art exhibit right here in my workroom. I feel blessed and lucky to be able to get paid for work that I truly love.

These 3 client quilts were all custom quilted with hand guided quilting, not pantos or computerized. My feeling is that the quilting needs to go with the quilt to make a nicely balanced finished product. I offer different quilting options and my client chooses which she wants on her quilt. It's a collaborative process.

More photographs and my prices are on my website www.northstarqualityquilting.com.

Beautiful, I hope to one day be able to do things like this. and I have decided to finish looking and then comment, because so far I love everything I have seen. God bless. Penny

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
so, i will try to show the picture that actually shows the quilting... :-D

Just Beautiful!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :D :thumbup:

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by JoyVoltenburg
here's a closeup of the back of the 1st customer quilt I did a couple of weeks ago. And a couple of closeups of the front of the 2nd customer quilt I completed yesterday. All done with rulers or freehand.

Just Incrediablely Beautiful!!! All of them But WOW!!!for # 1!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :-D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by thequilteddove
Here are a few customer quilts I've done; hope they show the quilting ok :lol:

WOW!!!! All are So Beautiful!!!Great Work!!! :shock: :-o :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by StitchinJoy

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
We would all like to see our members who do longarm quilting (close-up please) with all the particulars. It would be nice to see all of your examples on one thread. Thanks

Oh it's sooooo hard to just choose 3 quilts to show! My clients sew such beautiful tops and I have the honor of finishing them. I would love to show you all of them. It's like having a revolving art exhibit right here in my workroom. I feel blessed and lucky to be able to get paid for work that I truly love.

These 3 client quilts were all custom quilted with hand guided quilting, not pantos or computerized. My feeling is that the quilting needs to go with the quilt to make a nicely balanced finished product. I offer different quilting options and my client chooses which she wants on her quilt. It's a collaborative process.

More photographs and my prices are on my website www.northstarqualityquilting.com.

OMG!!! WOW!! Stunning Quilts and the Quilting of Course!!!! :thumbup: :XD: :wink: :wink: :-) :D :mrgreen: :shock: :-o

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by donna873
my wholecloth quilt

WOW!!!!!! WOW!!!!! :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by soccertxi
Here are a couple I did ..I seem to like the freemotion better than anything. The 1st two are on an Eleanor Burn's Egg Money quilt and the last looks like wrapped candies (I have THAT on my quilting Bucket list!)

WOW!!! Beautiful!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by franie
Here is one I did for a customer still on the frame and you can see front and back. I have a long way to go to catchup with the professionals here.

Don't put yourself Down Girl!!! Pick your self UP off the floor!!!! Your Work in Awesome and Very Beatifully Done!!! :shock: :-o :mrgreen: :-D :P :thumbup: :XD: ;) :!: :!: Be Good to your Franie, From Ms. Shawn

zz-pd 08-03-2010 10:02 PM

WOW all of them are stunning, All you ladies did a fantastic job. Thank you so much for sharing, and God bless. Penny

Ms. Shawn 08-03-2010 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
These are hanging on the wall, so I took some sections of them.

These two art quilts were done with my hand painted fabrics.

WOW!! Rosyhf Wonderful job!!! :shock: :-o :mrgreen: :thumbup: :thumbup: