Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Marcia and Harmony, you are responsible for these!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/marcia-harmony-you-responsible-these-t9724.html)

mgshaw 08-01-2008 12:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I dont know if you want credit or blame. After Harmony mentioned Bonnie Blue I just had to go look again and wouldnt you know it they were having a sale!!!!
Marcia got me hooked on the chicken fabric after sending me some of her fabric that she used in her adorable chicken quilt!!!

Bonnie Blue
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14819[/ATTACH]

Bearpaw quilt chicken bundles
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14822[/ATTACH]

bonitagaye 08-01-2008 12:57 PM

Those are awesome!!!! I love chickens!

Riley 08-01-2008 01:04 PM

:mrgreen: Melissa, ya' can't trust any of these people, now can you? Every time I come here, someone else gives a link & I am off looking & first thing you know, the fingers are a'twitching & something else is ordered. SIGH

I did get that bolt of Economy Cloth & WOWSER!! Fast service & I totally DELIGHTED with the quality!
I had as fast service from them as I have had with credit cards. They do not do the plastic, checks or money orders only. I sent a check, thinking it would be 2 or 3 weeks. 6 days after mailing from Texas to Maryland, the bolt was delivered by UPS! Nice people to do business with. (THANKS Marcia!!!)

I LUV your new fabric, especially that CW Repo!

Riley

mgshaw 08-01-2008 01:12 PM

Hey Riley I went to Hobby Lobby today and they had some of the good muslin back in!!! Yipeee!!!! I bought 6 yards just to have on hand, Probably should have bought the whole bolt but since I had already spent a bundle for this stuff on line I figured I better stop there.

Harmony 08-01-2008 01:19 PM

Marcia, I think we should claim FULL credit! The girl is good at what she does, and I'm sure she'll turn those fabrics into something special!

mgshaw 08-01-2008 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Harmony
Marcia, I think we should claim FULL credit! The girl is good at what she does, and I'm sure she'll turn those fabrics into something special!

Ok I will only use the Blame aspect of it if DH should decide to throw a fit about my purchases this week! :lol: :lol:

Riley 08-01-2008 01:24 PM

Melissa, glad you got the muslin at Hob Lob. No telling when I would have any one to stay with DH so I am happy to have this bolt that I have. I rarely get a chance to leave the house.

I am frothing to do a Seven Sisters. Now the decision is WHAT to do it in? Scraps, 1930 Repos, etc etc? Hey, I have the background!!!! :mrgreen:

So, what'cha gonna do with your roosters/hens? Something lovely I already know!

Riley

jacquemoe 08-01-2008 01:39 PM

ARe you ever going to have fun with all those. You did some seirous shopping. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
I'm working ond designing now. You're next up :-) woohooo!

mgshaw 08-01-2008 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Riley
Melissa, glad you got the muslin at Hob Lob. No telling when I would have any one to stay with DH so I am happy to have this bolt that I have. I rarely get a chance to leave the house.

I am frothing to do a Seven Sisters. Now the decision is WHAT to do it in? Scraps, 1930 Repos, etc etc? Hey, I have the background!!!! :mrgreen:

So, what'cha gonna do with your roosters/hens? Something lovely I already know!

Riley

Here is the link to Marcia's quilt that is my inspiration

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/7907.page

I will do something similar to that. I think it is just awesome!

mgshaw 08-01-2008 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by jacquemoe
ARe you ever going to have fun with all those. You did some seirous shopping. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
I'm working ond designing now. You're next up :-) woohooo!

OMG!!!! Jack you shouldnt have told me that! Now I am going to drive myself nuts with excitement!!!!! I cant wait!!!!

Ok are you done yet? :lol: :lol: :wink: