Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My fabric buys for Monday, a couple of you asked for them! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-fabric-buys-monday-couple-you-asked-them-t15119.html)

mommaB 01-07-2009 11:05 AM

Oh God..I LOVE the violets, I might have to find that. Drats, I was trying so hard to be good for a while :lol: :lol:

sewjoyce 01-07-2009 11:09 AM

Those are all gorgeous and yes, I'm drooling.... :wink:

Quilt4u 01-07-2009 01:11 PM

Wow!!!! I just love them. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Blue Bell 01-07-2009 01:14 PM

Great fabric. You have to buy when the price is right!

Jim's Gem 01-07-2009 02:36 PM

Buying when the price is right is a good thing to do. I even got all of these (except the backing piece) into my cabinets. Had to re-arrange a little but got them in. Thursday's and Saturday's purchases did not fit, I filled 2 more rubbermaid tubs in the garage. I think my DH mistakedly thought that once I filled my cabinets I would stop buying.

Hi my name is Gayle and I am a fabriholic!

Celeste 01-07-2009 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
I filled 2 more rubbermaid tubs in the garage.

What kind of tubs? We have spider problems and I've hated finding other things with buggy stuff in them. :evil:

Jim's Gem 01-07-2009 06:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Celeste

I filled 2 more rubbermaid tubs in the garage.

What kind of tubs? We have spider problems and I've hated finding other things with buggy stuff in them. :evil:

I mostly have them in Rubbermaid Latchtoppers or Snaptoppers, the 60 qt size. They stack very nicely (most of the time) I like them clear so I don't have to open every one to find what I need. I can see what is in there before I unstack it (they can be very heavy when filled with fabrics) I have not had issues with critters getting into them, maybe I have been lucky

Marcia 01-08-2009 06:47 AM

Dh has not asked how much I have spent the last 4 days, but it is mostly on the credit card and he checks those bills very closely

Gayle--do I smell melting plastic?!?!?!

What great fabrics! I am sorry your LQS is closing--but it does look like you have taken full advantage of the situation!

Hi my name is Gayle and I am a fabriholic!

I would be happy to attend a FA meeting with you! I seem to have the same addiction!!

Celeste 01-08-2009 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Celeste

I mostly have them in Rubbermaid Latchtoppers or Snaptoppers, the 60 qt size. They stack very nicely (most of the time) I like them clear so I don't have to open every one to find what I need. I can see what is in there before I unstack it (they can be very heavy when filled with fabrics) I have not had issues with critters getting into them, maybe I have been lucky

Thanks, I'll check these out.

Harmony 01-08-2009 11:36 PM

Strike while the iron is hot! You got some great buys, and I'm sure you'll be producing some truly beautiful quilts with your fabrics. Way to go!