Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My first quilted dragon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-first-quilted-dragon-t45689.html)

Ramona Byrd 05-13-2010 08:53 AM

If you're refering to your memory card, there should be a small slot somewhere on your computer--on the front of your computer if it's a desktop or somewhere on the side or front if it's a laptop. It's a really small slot.
-----------------------------------------
My own HP Photosmart C5280 All-In-One printer has 4 slots on the bottom left
side. One of these SHOULD be a memory card slot...but which one I haven't
the slightest idea. Just check out your own printer, it might have some slots
for the memory card.
I'll have to look at the papers that came with it..as soon as I can find them.

virtualbernie 05-13-2010 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
If you're refering to your memory card, there should be a small slot somewhere on your computer--on the front of your computer if it's a desktop or somewhere on the side or front if it's a laptop. It's a really small slot.
-----------------------------------------
My own HP Photosmart C5280 All-In-One printer has 4 slots on the bottom left
side. One of these SHOULD be a memory card slot...but which one I haven't
the slightest idea. Just check out your own printer, it might have some slots
for the memory card.
I'll have to look at the papers that came with it..as soon as I can find them.

I think the slots on the printer are used to print out pics off the memory card. I don't know that it will transfer the pics to the computer but printers are getting smarter and smarter these days. At any rate, she was able to find the slot on her computer as evidenced by all the wonderful pics she's been posting :thumbup:

RedGarnet222 05-13-2010 09:04 AM

Gee this is darling! You did a fabulous job on the freemotion embroidery/ quilting! I love the tennessee waltz pattern too. I bought it to make a quilt for a relative who lives there.

sylslight 05-13-2010 09:37 AM

That it super cute dragon!!!! Maybe one day i will be brave and try free motion again!!!

Lyn4ty 05-13-2010 11:51 AM

the dragon is adorable and the stitching is WOW!

OLDNTATTED 05-13-2010 12:12 PM

Good job.
You finished that one up pretty quick.
I'm still a long way off from finishing mine.
How big is it?

Ray..

kwiltkrazy 05-13-2010 03:10 PM

Not finished yet, that's only one of the dragons, it has 21, finished another three last night, have 17 more to do. A picture of my trapuntoed piece is on the thread Funky houses, page 38. You really inspired me with your beautiful dragon quilt.

kwiltkrazy 05-13-2010 03:13 PM

Sylslight, if you really want to do free motion quilting try the website daystyledesigns.com, I could do a basic fm, but after watching all her stuff I really got better, of course I practiced, practiced, and practiced some more. She's great, gives a lot og good advice and technique. But, I know yu can do it.

kwiltkrazy 05-13-2010 03:14 PM

Correction Oldntatted, its called funky neighborhood.

kwiltkrazy 05-13-2010 03:37 PM

Sorry Oldntatted, I didn't answer your question. The quilt is 88x 100, and the dragon heads are 13" on point. I tend to get carried away with the size of the quilt, they just grow and grow. But, I'm learning. Have done a lot of small projects lately.