Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Kansas Troubles fabric came!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-kansas-troubles-fabric-came-t32373.html)

barnbum 12-29-2009 12:05 PM

AND I found two more--from the KT Vine set today for $5 a yard! I stepped into a quilt shop I rarely enter because I was in the area. Glad I did!

Quiltgranny 12-29-2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by barnbum
AND I found two more--from the KT Vine set today for $5 a yard! I stepped into a quilt shop I rarely enter because I was in the area. Glad I did!

Only $5 a yard for KT?! :shock: Do they take on line orders??!! What, no pictures? :lol: Whatcha gonna do with this new yardage?

Drooling in CO,

Karla

Oklahoma Suzie 12-29-2009 05:10 PM

Oh, love to look at fabric. Thanks for sharing with us.

barnbum 12-29-2009 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay--you twisted my arm--here's what I bought today.
I love the fall critter piece--and the leaves matched it perfectly (middle). The batiks (left) are for a kaleidoscope spring changing to fall idea... and the reddish one with the gold swirl was $5..and then there are the two KT on the right!!

Quiltgranny 12-29-2009 07:35 PM

Karla,

I LOVE all your fabs!! See, I'm not just a KT snob, lol. What nice additions to your stash. Enjoy!

Karla in CO

barnbum 12-29-2009 07:48 PM

I really really really need to make a resolution to NOT buy one more piece until I've finished 37 quilts with what I have!! I'm such a weakling! Sheesh.

I so love that fall animal one--I should have bought more! :lol:

Quiltgranny 12-29-2009 08:00 PM

I really really really need to make a resolution to NOT buy one more piece until I've finished 37 quilts with what I have!! I'm such a weakling! Sheesh.

I so love that fall animal one--I should have bought more! :lol:

Yeah, well when you figure out how to make those resolutions work, please let me know. I'm afraid I'm in the same boat you are. :roll: I am slowing down tho, a lot. In fact, when I stopped by our LQS yesterday to spend a little gift certificate a friend gave me for Christmas, I about fainted at the prices - $10.99 a yard for just regular old cotton!! :shock: Just a year ago, they were only (a relative term, ya know) $7.99. What happened?! :shock: I'm kinda glad I bought too many fabs this year, cuz at this higher price I won't be getting any!! :(

You don't really have 37 WIPS, do ya?! :shock: :lol: I've got several, but I bow to you o Queen of Unfinished Quilts!! :lol:

Sticker shocked Karla in CO

barnbum 12-29-2009 08:02 PM

No--I am finishing up my only WIP now--a Triple Irish Chain--I meant there's enough fabric for 37 quilts in there--backs included! I need to sell some!!

tuesy 12-29-2009 08:04 PM

What beautiful fabrics!! I have always loved this line of fabrics..

Quiltgranny 12-29-2009 08:08 PM

No--I am finishing up my only WIP now--a Triple Irish Chain--I meant there's enough fabric for 37 quilts in there--backs included! I need to sell some!!

Uh oh, begging a thousand pardons o Queen of enough fabric.... :lol: Actually, you should be crowned for only having ONE unfinished quilt, and earning wings because you're finishing it. That's just awesome, Karla. Kudos to you! :thumbup: Keep up the great work! I just visited your website for the first time, and I fell head over heels in love with all your critters. They're all so sweet and so cute! :D Your quilts are all quite lovely too, both yours and the ones you have up for sale. You're a very talented quilter.

Karla in CO