Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My quilt room/office (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-quilt-room-office-t21054.html)

key4unc 06-08-2009 10:56 AM

Great use of space. Makes me want to tidy up my room.

omak 06-08-2009 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
No - we're in LaPine, Oregon -- south of Bend...in the very central part of Oregon. We have 1 1/2 acres...but the acreage to the north and west of us aren't built on. We feel like we're camping all the time....It's so peaceful! When we DO go camping, we realize just how noisy people are!!! In the winter, we're about the only ones in the neighborhood...everyone is snowbirds!!!! :mrgreen: THAT's why I get so many crafts done!

I know the area! It is truly one of the most wondrous places in the west (in my humble opinion) ... my family LOVES eastern Oregon. Never lived there, but my dad instilled a love for that region in each of his five children's hearts. Only one of us made it (Cove), but I am almost there (Central Washington). East of the mountains is GOOD!

amandasgramma 06-08-2009 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by omak

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
No - we're in LaPine, Oregon -- south of Bend...in the very central part of Oregon. We have 1 1/2 acres...but the acreage to the north and west of us aren't built on. We feel like we're camping all the time....It's so peaceful! When we DO go camping, we realize just how noisy people are!!! In the winter, we're about the only ones in the neighborhood...everyone is snowbirds!!!! :mrgreen: THAT's why I get so many crafts done!

I know the area! It is truly one of the most wondrous places in the west (in my humble opinion) ... my family LOVES eastern Oregon. Never lived there, but my dad instilled a love for that region in each of his five children's hearts. Only one of us made it (Cove), but I am almost there (Central Washington). East of the mountains is GOOD!

It definately is!!! We both lived in the valley (Salem and west of Portland)..when we married, we both wanted to live here...so we retired and moved. Have never been sorry. Course, I don't have to go to work in the snow...LOL

Darlene 06-08-2009 11:34 AM

Your room is great and very organized. I love it!! I just saw the snow pic and what a view that is I love it too.

sewjoyce 06-08-2009 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by key4unc
Great use of space. Makes me want to tidy up my room.

Maybe you ought to go lay down until that feeling goes away :roll: :roll:

sapdoggie 06-11-2009 06:21 PM

Great room. Wanna come do mine?

amandasgramma 06-11-2009 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Great room. Wanna come do mine?

Be careful what you ask for!!! DH and I bought this house 4 yrs ago and this was the last room to get a make-over. We even bought a 20 yr old 5th wheel travel trailer and are re-doing it. Not sure what we'll do with our time when that's finished!!!! :lol:

tuesy 06-11-2009 08:50 PM

Beautiful space!! I'm with sewjoyce! I LOVE that huge window!!

RedGarnet222 06-12-2009 04:32 AM

Wow what a nice sunny room that turned out to be. All your hard work paid off in spades. I love the paint color. And what a great deal you got on the oak cabinets and slider! $25 for that nice work table is a steal! Nice going all of it.

quiltluvr 06-12-2009 08:18 AM

I'd never get anything done (not that I get much done as it is) because I'd spend the time out in the snow. I LOVE snow. Just yesterday I surfed the 'net for free snow pictures and saved a bunch of them.