Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My quilting cabin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-quilting-cabin-t111347.html)

squilter 03-27-2011 09:26 PM

I agree, it would make a beautiful picture, you could hang it in your sewing room. I love it.

maggie2122 03-27-2011 09:34 PM

Very cute quilt building and beautiful quilts on the line!

Always In Stitches 03-27-2011 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got in this challenge one day. As you can see by the picture. the deal was you had to use some of the frilly trim, some of the apple blossom fabric, some of the buttons and it had to have a blue back ground and be a small size. So I was reading about all the different kinds of foods and spices in the Bible and it hit me what I should make for my challenge. Because earlier that morning I had went to town for parts and after using the rest room, I later figured out that I had pretty much humiliated myself upon leaving the building. So like usual I reach for the Bible to comfort me when I feel an over whelming amount of stress coming over me. As I was looking for comfort the food topic came to mind and pretty soon I was studying foods spices and had forgotten my humiliation. I always want to bear good fruit for my God after all he has provided me with all kinds of fruit and after my mishap at the parts store he gave me relief from embarrassment so "tada" my challenge was created. plus I has seem something similar in an email I had gotten months earlier... I hope this helps you to bare good fruit in your days ahead! :)

My chalenge quilt, that was for sure and certain
[ATTACH=CONFIG]176266[/ATTACH]

crafty_linda_b 03-27-2011 09:43 PM

Insulate it, ad some elec, sheetrock the inside walls, paint or wallpaper them and have a neat "quilt cave" to get away in and enjoy the solitude..love your view & the quilts airing on the line..
love your little red hat lady *L* too funny..no I know why I wear pants all the time.
thanks for sharing..Linda B.

BrendaY 03-27-2011 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Always In Stitches
I got in this challenge one day. As you can see by the picture. the deal was you had to use some of the frilly trim, some of the apple blossom fabric, some of the buttons and it had to have a blue back ground and be a small size. So I was reading about all the different kinds of foods and spices in the Bible and it hit me what I should make for my challenge. Because earlier that morning I had went to town for parts and after using the rest room, I later figured out that I had pretty much humiliated myself upon leaving the building. So like usual I reach for the Bible to comfort me when I feel an over whelming amount of stress coming over me. As I was looking for comfort the food topic came to mind and pretty soon I was studying foods spices and had forgotten my humiliation. I always want to bear good fruit for my God after all he has provided me with all kinds of fruit and after my mishap at the parts store he gave me relief from embarrassment so "tada" my challenge was created. plus I has seem something similar in an email I had gotten months earlier... I hope this helps you to bare good fruit in your days ahead! :)

Yeah, I bet they will always remember you! Funny girl!

sew_southern 03-27-2011 10:24 PM

Cool idea! Love your doggie also, I have 3 B. Collies. :)

Always In Stitches 03-27-2011 10:27 PM

Luck you, they are the smartest dogs arent they!

ladyshuffler 03-27-2011 11:17 PM

Love them all great job :thumbup: :thumbup:

d.rickman 03-28-2011 12:30 AM

Love your cabin, quilts on the line and all the pets, but your challenge quilt/wallhanging is uniquely beautiful, love your bright cheery color applications along with a great message - you are an inspiration with a great imagination.

beckyw 03-28-2011 12:42 AM

That is cool