Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Raggedy Purses (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-raggedy-purses-t939.html)

live2teach 04-20-2007 04:48 AM

Middysmom,

They are 4 1/2" blocks. That is all I have used so far. I think the next one I make will be a little bit bigger and a different design. I finally finished my sunflower purse yesterday, I will post pics soon. You will enjoy making these. :D

live2teach 08-31-2007 05:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few of my raggedy purses I've made over the last few months. I just came across my post again and realized I forgot to post them after I said I would. LOL. I've been making raggedy purses for almost a year now and I have been selling them online and by taking orders for custom made purses. I recently just had my first purse party which was very fun and exciting and am getting ready to do another within the next couple of months. I make 3 main sizes but if the customer requests something different, I make whatever size they want. I also make diaper bags of different sizes, wallets, makeup bags, change purses and checkbook covers. I'll post a few and then more later, when I get them downloaded on my computer. Hopefully it will let me post pictures this time. LOL. Hope you enjoy these!

This is the smallest size
[ATTACH=CONFIG]854[/ATTACH]

Diaper bag
[ATTACH=CONFIG]855[/ATTACH]

smallest size with change purse
[ATTACH=CONFIG]877[/ATTACH]

ButtercreamCakeArtist 08-31-2007 06:34 PM

Heather,
Those are great! I love the monkey one! Monkeys are so cute. :D
The middle one looks really familiar...is it the bag we borrowed or one with similar fab? hehe!

live2teach 08-31-2007 06:44 PM

Thanks. I'm in the process of posting more. LOL. My dial-up and I are going to fight. The middle one is a small purse like the material made from the bag you borrowed. I loved this material together and made myself a small purse, wallet, make up bag and recently the tote bag, which I still have yet to take pictures of...lol.

I loved the monkey one too. I almost couldn't part with it. LOL.

amma 08-31-2007 09:14 PM

Love them, they are all so cute! Such a wonderful variety of fabrics :D

mimisharon 09-01-2007 07:51 AM

GORGEOUS!!!! Did you put zippers in all of them? Are your co-workers buying these from you?

Great work, Heather!!

middysmom 09-01-2007 05:28 PM

do you have a pattern if you do could you please tell me where you got it i would appreciate they ar beautiful i wish i was that talented i am a jack of trades and master of none they are beautiful thanks dorothy from tenn

Cathe 09-01-2007 06:06 PM

They look great, Heather!

Knot Sew 09-02-2007 04:42 AM

They are really nice, need some snowmen and flakes for winter, leaves for fall.........how do you finish the top and do you line them. :D

I saw an e-bay site with purses, totebags ect; nice work

middysmom 09-02-2007 05:40 PM

where did you get the pattern thanks dorothy from tenn