Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

julybaby8 08-25-2010 06:10 AM

Just checked out the site you mentioned. It looks like a neat project. I think I might try it after I get my current projects done, one of which is a mystery quilt that I'm having difficulty with :(

roseOfsharon 08-26-2010 04:21 PM

LOL, I sure know I did! (expanded my vocabulary).. January was a real bugger... but I did get through it and you will too ctmhjenn :)

nana pat 09-01-2010 08:34 PM

your quilt looks very neat and tidy, am anxiously waiting for your other blocks. I didnt like the apple block for this month, at all so I will be looking for a different apple pattern. :thumbup:

MaryAnna 09-03-2010 02:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'll bet everyone thought I forgot about this BOM and all of you! Never! I've got my new baby (Bernina) now, so I've been quilting again! Now I'm caught up once again...yea!
I did another applique for September- it was more reminiscent of fall apple picking or visitng the farmer's and buying a peck of apples...a little more 'rustic'.
Kind Regards to all!
MaryAnna

full view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110187[/ATTACH]

close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110188[/ATTACH]

side view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110189[/ATTACH]

MaryAnna 09-03-2010 02:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'll bet everyone thought I forgot about this BOM and all of you! Never! I've got my new baby (Bernina) now, so I've been quilting again! Now I'm caught up once again...yea!
I did another applique for September- it was more reminiscent of fall apple picking or visitng the farmer's and buying a peck of apples...a little more 'rustic'.
Kind Regards to all!
MaryAnna

Sorry, this posted twice...oops!

full view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110193[/ATTACH]

close up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110194[/ATTACH]

side view
[ATTACH=CONFIG]110195[/ATTACH]

chewboo 09-03-2010 03:24 PM

i am the one behind i have jan feb and march finishes and that is it--i need to catch up

MaryAnna 09-03-2010 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo
i am the one behind i have jan feb and march finishes and that is it--i need to catch up

Well come on chewboo, you can do it! You'll get caught up, maybe start this weekend?!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

roseOfsharon 09-03-2010 04:08 PM

Oh Maryanna, your blocks are just lovely! I just printed out Septembers and I love yours for sure!

wildyard 09-03-2010 04:09 PM

well done MaryAnna!! At least your apples look like apples. I am debating the pattern they gave us. I haven't decided yet what to do. I'm kind of waiting to see what others post here to get some options. Hugs and smilessss!!!

MaryAnna 09-03-2010 04:16 PM

Hey roseofSharon & Wildyard.... thanks for all the kind words. To me Autumn is special (my favorite time of the year!), and I've always visited the farms, gone apple picking, and just enjoyed the 'harvest season' from very young 'til now. So to me September needed to be special. I didn't care for the block given, so I thought I'd do it justice with simplicity. I hope I've captured the feeling of Autumn.
Hugs to you all!
MaryAnna