Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

roseOfsharon 11-08-2010 07:41 AM

Hello everyone again! I am still way behind. I won't promise to get my rows caught up anytime soon, I feel so bad being so far behind. But I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day of late to catch up.

I keep looking here at the progress of everyone and just love the works! Wildyard, yours are always a joy to see, such creativity! Ligia, yours are just lovely and Lockeb, you have finished all the months and they are just grand!
MaryAnna, I look forward to seeing yours soon too!

Hugs to All..

Sharon

Lockeb 11-08-2010 02:29 PM

Hi Sharon,
Don't get discouraged..there's no time line...you will get yours done as well....just hang in there....life happens - and sometimes I don't get the month done - then I'll do 2 - fall behind again..but the fun thing about this project is that we can pick it up at any time...

I do suggest to anyone that wants to do them and perhaps may not get to them til late to print them out in advance..because it is possible that they may not be available after December.....so be sure to print them all out and keep them til a rainy day - or a snowy one :-)

Hugs to everyone!!!!!

Quilt Mom 11-18-2010 10:46 AM

I saved them on the computer - I lost one or two printed patterns early on - to pull up the info when I finally get a chance. Looks like I'll be doing a row or two this month. Maybe I'll get caught up by Dec. 31! :lol: :lol:

Jamiestitcher62 11-18-2010 11:36 AM

Ok, I printed out the 11 months already posted on the website. Count me in, but not until after Christmas will I start this.

wildyard 11-18-2010 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jamiestitcher62
Ok, I printed out the 11 months already posted on the website. Count me in, but not until after Christmas will I start this.

welcome jamiestitcher62, we have had such fun with this, I'm sure you will too. Hugs and smiles!!!

Lockeb 11-19-2010 04:29 AM

Quiltmom, Jamiestitcher62..it is never too late to pick up this one....

Wildyard..great to see you.....This has been so much fun so far..just 1 more month to download......and then to think about how I want to finish it off...
I am going to plan some kind of special borders I think..I want to make this one a larger size....I will wait to have the December row and then see what happens :-)

wildyard 11-19-2010 07:47 AM

I have picked out some delicious fabrics for my November row!! Now I'm calculating how to increase the pattern size, them ima get to sewing on it!! In between sorting fabrics and moving into my new sewing room, that is. Smiles and hugs to all.

wildyard 11-28-2010 07:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Well, I told you all a fib. LOL. I set up my new machine and since my Nov. row wasn't ready yet, I got out my Oct. row and reworked it. So here is my October row all done. I love it now, and it's also the very first thing I have produced on my brand new sewing machine, which I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

I'm calling it October chocolate kisses and hugs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135005[/ATTACH]

The dark brown in the rectangles has little orange hearts but you can't see them very well in these pics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135006[/ATTACH]

raedar63 11-28-2010 08:11 AM

This is a great site!

Lockeb 11-29-2010 04:35 AM

wildyard....
Love what you did with that...beautiful colors.....