Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

Lockeb 11-05-2010 03:31 PM

I have to catch up - I still have October to do - and now November.....
I can't believe that the year is passin so quickly - just 1 more month to go..and then we can have fun finishing it off....I am already trying to think of ways I want to add borders to mine......

Lockeb 11-05-2010 03:32 PM

Yes, I did have a bit of a problem with that - when the rows were shorter, I just added small rectangles of the background fabric to the ends and made everything even....

Originally Posted by Ilovemydogs
Is anyone having a problem with the rows not being the same length? I cut everything the way it said and a few of the rows are a little shorter?

Lockeb 11-05-2010 03:33 PM

HI MaryAnna...
I AM STILL HERE :-)...Been away from my quilting a bit to take care of patterns and projects..but I am getting back on track.......
I have October and November rows to do - perhaps will get all up to date during the weekend..it's my goal :-)
So happy to see everyone having such a great time..

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
And still no November row posted....it's after 4pm est already! Not like I'd be able to get it done, I haven't even done October yet1 LOL! Oh well, November's row will be ready when it's ready!
Blessings all!
MaryAnna
I haven't heard from Bill in awhile....I wonder what he's up to?!

MaryAnna 11-05-2010 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
HI MaryAnna...
I AM STILL HERE :-)...Been away from my quilting a bit to take care of patterns and projects..but I am getting back on track.......
I have October and November rows to do - perhaps will get all up to date during the weekend..it's my goal :-)
So happy to see everyone having such a great time..

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
And still no November row posted....it's after 4pm est already! Not like I'd be able to get it done, I haven't even done October yet1 LOL! Oh well, November's row will be ready when it's ready!
Blessings all!
MaryAnna
I haven't heard from Bill in awhile....I wonder what he's up to?!

Hi Bill! Good to hear from you! I've missed ya! I suppose 'life gets in the way' of our best laid plans for quilting! I know how that goes! Yes, I too need to get a weekend to catch up on my rows as I'm behind again!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

Lockeb 11-07-2010 12:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi MaryAnna.....
Yes, things happens at time...and then we get back to our quilting :-).....
Well, today I figured I would try to get a bit further ahead....and October's row is now history - and talk about small pieces....it brought back memories of January.....
Maybe I'll come up for air and see what November's all about :-)
Hope you are all having a great day!

katyquilter 11-07-2010 12:30 PM

Hi MaryAnna.....
Yes, things happens at time...and then we get back to our quilting :-).....
Well, today I figured I would try to get a bit further ahead....and October's row is now history - and talk about small pieces....it brought back memories of January.....
Maybe I'll come up for air and see what November's all about :-)
Hope you are all having a great day!

WOW - yours is beautiful. I've been printing the patterns but haven't started yet. Yours is an inspiration that I better get moving.

Lockeb 11-07-2010 12:41 PM

katyquilter...Thanks..it is really a fun project..and we have been having a ball with this one - but, we all fall behind every now and then - but it is so easy to catch up...
You can catch up in no time - and it is such a great way to use up those pieces from the scrap basket......you had better get sewing :-)
Just to let you know that in the original patterns, I didn't do July - just wanted to make that row a bit more Canadian for my quilt :-)

Lockeb 11-07-2010 03:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I surprised myself - and got to work on November's row and my Autumn Leaves are complete.....Now, just 1 more row to go..I wonder what the theme will be for December........

MaryAnna 11-07-2010 04:34 PM

Well, I surprised myself - and got to work on November's row and my Autumn Leaves are complete.....Now, just 1 more row to go..I wonder what the theme will be for December........

Just gorgeous Bill! Your quilt looks fabulous! You've really got to it alright! I just need to get with it myself! I'm guessings Christmas is the theme for December!
Blessings,
MaryAnna

Lockeb 11-08-2010 04:14 AM

MaryAnna,,,
Glad you like it......I feel good now that I've caught up - but I still have a birthday block that needs to get out this week..and I'm teaching a quilting class at a Quilt Shop this Satuday - so I have a few things to prepare for that....it's going to be a busy week....
Yep, I bet there's bells or holly or somethng Christmasy for December :-)
Bill