Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

roseOfsharon 10-22-2010 02:51 PM

Hi everyone! I too have had a bug and behind in my rows. I just love your rows Ligia! Wildyard you are a charm and your rows are always great! And MaryAnna, you too have great rows! I do hope to get caught up sometime soon. I am taking a hand quilting class and the doll quilt swap and this! Keeping up is hard at the moment! But I promise to finish this project BECAUSE it is a Grrrrrrrreat Mystery Quilt! :) Sorry to hear you have been sickened with food poisoning Bill, I hope you are feeling better soon.

Sharon

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 10-22-2010 02:54 PM

Wow! The quilts are coming along. I'm a drop-out. Those pieces were just too small for me, but I'm loving seeing you guys hard at work.

quilter rkc 10-26-2010 08:53 AM

I am aching to get back to this one. Life and other projects have gotten in the way. I may have to take a "sick" day from work to get the last few months done. I was doing very good until Sept hit and the apples didn't get done ...and now Oct is almost over and it is not done either.... I was hoping to keep up with this month by month.... row by row....concept. I will see this one through to the end...

MaryAnna 10-26-2010 11:25 AM

Yes, sometimes life does get into the way! LOL! roseofSharon, and all....don't worry, we'll all get them done. This is not a race, so whenever is just fine.
Bill, I hope you're feeling better by now. I've been busy on other projects and yes, my life has 'gotten in the way' of this quilting project!
i have hopes of knocking Oct out over the weekend. I know I'm not alone as I haven't seen many posting any pictures of their October rows either. come on guys, let's get to it before the Holidays are upon us!
Blessings to all,
MaryAnna

Quilt Mom 10-28-2010 04:47 AM

It is fun to see the progress being made. I have completed only 3 of the rows at this point, and may not be able to complete the top before the end of the year, but I am collecting the patterns to use as I get a chance.

Such cute results are being posted! I enjoy seeing the creativity.

Tippy 10-28-2010 05:13 AM

Oh my what a fantastic quilt!! I had not seen this thread since the first of the year as I had to lay off for a bit and get control of this silly RA that thought it would stop me.
Slowed me down for a bit but I'm back to stitching and typing.
Are the patterns still available? I'm going to buy printer ink today and if it is I'll print off the patterns and give it a go. Looks like an excellent stash buster...lol.. who am I kidding.. <wink> looks like a great reason to buy more fabric...rofl..

Ilovemydogs 10-29-2010 08:50 AM

Is anyone having a problem with the rows not being the same length? I cut everything the way it said and a few of the rows are a little shorter?

wildyard 10-29-2010 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Ilovemydogs
Is anyone having a problem with the rows not being the same length? I cut everything the way it said and a few of the rows are a little shorter?

I think that's why the background setting pieces are all a little different at the ends of each row. Just adjust to make sure it comes out the same.
Because I am enlarging all of my blocks and rows, mine are really cattywompus so I am not sewing the rows together till the last thing.

MaryAnna 10-29-2010 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Ilovemydogs

Yes, none are the same...so you'll have to make some adjustments along the way.
Blessings,
MaryAnna

Ilovemydogs 10-29-2010 03:45 PM

Ok, Good to know! Thanks Ladies!