Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

roseOfsharon 09-30-2010 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Sharon, love your apples!!!!!

Laughing,,,, but I know you mean the Apple row :) hehehehe Sorry couldn't resist! huggles

roseOfsharon 09-30-2010 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by wildyard
Hugggggs Bill, I think you need to count again. I'm pretty sure there were at least 800 pieces in that January row alone!! LOL. Great job, your rows are looking wonderful.

Hehehe .. I am with you on that score wildyard! That was my worst nightmare at the time, new and being killed with all those tiny weeny pieces! But... I got them done! hooray for me hehehe

roseOfsharon 09-30-2010 10:51 AM

Bill, your rows are great, your apples are neato and I am sure more involved than my apple row! You must post the changes you made to that pattern. Your August row is HOT too!

Lockeb 09-30-2010 02:24 PM

Heh Sharon.... :-)...Got a great kick out of that....
For my Apples, instead of having that little square at the bottom - I just made the red strip longer ...it was so easy....there was a bit left over - I just trimmed it off...... :-)
SO, October's row is upon us...or soon will be......

Lockeb 10-01-2010 02:21 PM

Ok everyone...it's time for October's row....
CANDY CORN and CHOCOLATE KISSES......
I think we may be reminded a little bit of January :-)

Quilt Mom 10-02-2010 04:58 AM

Ok everyone...it's time for October's row....
CANDY CORN and CHOCOLATE KISSES......
I think we may be reminded a little bit of January :-)

What!!! I just looked at the pattern. Not again! A challenge to say the least. But I will give it a shot before I throw in the towel.

Lockeb 10-02-2010 08:27 AM

Quilt Mom..non..don't throw in the towel......we will get though this together..remember, you can always do paper piecing if you wish.....

wildyard 10-02-2010 10:59 AM

Yes, the only thing we are allowed to throw here is tantrums when the peices don't fit right. This is where the new word learning comes in. Now we get to apply all the new things (words, etc) we learned in January just to be sure we don't forget them. Aren't we lucky??? Smiles and hugggs!!

Lockeb 10-02-2010 01:21 PM

We'll get through this one - I think I will get out my fabrics and start to tackle this one this evening... :-)...if I do, will keep you posted..... and I didn't forget anything from January :-).....

wildyard 10-03-2010 01:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)

We'll get through this one - I think I will get out my fabrics and start to tackle this one this evening... :-)...if I do, will keep you posted..... and I didn't forget anything from January :-).....

I was feeling creative so wanted to try my hand at a candy corn block. My DD guessed what it was but my grandbrats guessed witches hats and candy corn. LOL.... what do you all think? I might alternate these with the choloclate kiss block. Or I might yet make the original candy blocks... hmmmmm. Choices, choices..