Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

wildyard 12-30-2010 06:50 PM

I'm sure we are all just dragging our needles cuz we don't want this great time together to end. Smilesssssss....
I am joining another group here on the board whose aim is to complete a UFO each month... this quilt may be one of the UFO's to go on my list. LOL

ctmhjenn 12-30-2010 09:18 PM

You haven't heard from me for a while, but I have finished through August, and am headed for the Apples of Sept, and then on to the finish line. I just do the rows as they come, I don't change anything. I know..I stick with what is and don't change anything up and I love what I have. All of you make such beautiful blocks and so different.

MaryAnna 12-31-2010 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by wildyard
I'm sure we are all just dragging our needles cuz we don't want this great time together to end. Smilesssssss....
I am joining another group here on the board whose aim is to complete a UFO each month... this quilt may be one of the UFO's to go on my list. LOL

Hey wildyard! Yes, it's hard ending this wonderful thread! I certainly enjoyed it! I've started a 'group' thread as well for UFO's Wips, etc. and a No buying fabric diet mantra as well. This project is on that 'ufo' list as well. We start ours on January 1st, 1 member is already into the swing of things and has started.
Hugs & blessings to all!
MaryAnna

MaryAnna 12-31-2010 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
Hello Everyone!! I have just printed out and saved December's instructions and the Border instructions! I am so far behind and by gosh I plan on finishing it!! LOL I have to finish August.. part of September is complete... October, November and December and Borders OH MY! When I do complete it, even if it is in March!! I will post it for sure. I wanted to thank Bill Lockeb and Claudia for the wonderful adventure and Hope that there may be another sometime again!

Sharon

Hey Sharon & all,
Yes, I too thank Bill & Claudia for this wonderful journey we had together! They certainly made it all possible! It was fun! Maybe they'll come up with another one in the future!
Blessings to all,
MaryAnna

Quilt Mom 01-01-2011 06:39 PM

Thanks, Bill, for calling our attention to this wonderful project. Mine is, unfortunately, a UFO currently. But it will be finished, and then I will post a pic. What a fun project for the year!

chewboo 01-01-2011 07:31 PM

mine is a ufo also think i have 3 months finished

SaraSewing 01-02-2011 03:18 PM

UFO here too. I got stopped when I decided to do a different block than some shown. (October, border, etc.) But I is NOT put away. It's in a clear bag in a prominent place.

Lockeb 01-02-2011 03:36 PM

I really need to get mine out - I have been away from this project..but I am aiming to complete the December row - and get to finishing this quilt - I think it could perhaps be my first UFO to finish in 2010 - now that's it's said I guess I have to do it :-)

chewboo 01-02-2011 05:03 PM

better make that 2011 lockeb

wildyard 01-02-2011 06:05 PM

LOL, I'm still stuck on that dang apple row, I've gone past it, but just can't find anything I'm happy with for that row. It is very frustrating. Grrrrrrrrrr....