Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

ligia 04-01-2010 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
Still no April row. :( Do you think Claudia is on spring break having fun and leaving us all out here to hang?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

farnsworth 04-01-2010 10:21 AM

I am definatley thinking of this one, looks really cute!

MaryAnna 04-01-2010 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
Still no April row. :( Do you think Claudia is on spring break having fun and leaving us all out here to hang?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I'm thinking! I'd like to see the April row, but I still haven't caught up yet to do it. Maybe by tonight, or tomorrow she'll post April.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Lockeb 04-01-2010 01:54 PM

WELCOME "stitchnfind"....You are nbr. '56' - WOW!!!!

NEW UPDATED LIST - '56' Quilters'

lockeb
BKinCO
MollieSue
Sunkistmi
SaraSewing
Chrys
Amma
JCLinFL
Ctmhjenn
Chewboo
lnordyke
neoma
Quilter7x
Pineapple Princess
Pvquilter
Stichesnstaples
Zennia
Karielt
Rainbow
JanieW
ljs317
Ckelly
Lillie
Scrappylouisa
Fate
Lisa_Wanna_b_quilter
QuiltMom
Catlady
Mamagus
Weatheread
pkrbkr
Kittenquilts
KGoodhand
gaigai
MaryAnna
ligia
sewjoyce
daisyboo9
kittygram
JuneC
gzuslivz
TexasGranny
Quilting Gal
MelodyLamour
Quilt Addict
missgigglewings
stitchenwitch
heidikins
SharonM
Gerbie
Rose of Sharon
SugarPumpkin
krabadan
LetsQuilt
Joy
Wildyard
Stitchnfind

Please let me know if there's someone who should be on the list and who isn't - or if I have you on the list and I shouldn't

EVERYONE, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO START...there's just 1 row per month - so we can catch up at any time.....

Lockeb 04-01-2010 01:55 PM

And I am so anxious for the April row as well...it's like Christmas at Easter.. :-)...Not sure what it will be - but Perhaps an Umbrella - April showers..... I don't know....Or something Easter like a basket..or an egg....

wvdek 04-01-2010 02:25 PM

Waiting for April's pattern. I have been following this only no sewing right now. Too much homework.

quilter rkc 04-01-2010 04:47 PM

Check Claudia's website..... You are in for a surprise!!!!

Lockeb 04-01-2010 05:18 PM

Yep......SURPRISE!!!! We didn't guess the Lily..but a great idea....
I am heading down to NJ/NY for the weekend..leaving at about 5 in the morning..so this one will have to wait til I get back..perhaps a Sunday evening project.....I wish I could do it now :-)...but, it will have to wait....
HAPPY EASTER everyone - just in case I don't get to check in this weekend!!! HAPPY LILLIES!!!!! :-)

Quilter7x 04-01-2010 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Yep......SURPRISE!!!! We didn't guess the Lily..but a great idea....
I am heading down to NJ/NY for the weekend..leaving at about 5 in the morning..so this one will have to wait til I get back..perhaps a Sunday evening project.....I wish I could do it now :-)...but, it will have to wait....
HAPPY EASTER everyone - just in case I don't get to check in this weekend!!! HAPPY LILLIES!!!!! :-)

A very happy Easter to you as well Bill. Enjoy time with family.

prezzy 04-01-2010 05:29 PM

Is anyone having trouble getting claudias on line. It is telling me that the page is not available.