Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

wildyard 04-28-2010 09:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Yayyyyyy I finished March!! Of course I made some changes. I didn't want to applique the stem, so I pieced mine in. And since I am doubling the size of mine, that left me with lots of empty background area which I didn't like so I made some 16sq blocks instead. I'm so happy with how it came out!!! Have a look and see what you think.

one side- my first squares block too!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19040[/ATTACH]

my fav clover with the clover fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19041[/ATTACH]

t'other side
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19192[/ATTACH]

Sugarpumpkin 04-28-2010 10:01 AM

oh i love the addition of your 16 square blocks!

Quilt Mom 04-28-2010 11:30 AM

Great shamrocks - and I llike the addition of the 16 sauare blocks, too! :thumbup:

MaryAnna 04-28-2010 12:34 PM

Just love your shamrock row! And those extra 16 sq blocks really make it pop! Wow!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Lockeb 04-28-2010 03:25 PM

Wildyard, JudyG, Maryanna, Gerbie, Sharon, Thanks.....I am really looking forward to it - Sunday it's off to the sun!!!

WILDYARD, I love what you did with the shamrock row..BEAUTIFUL!!!

Everyone, May 1st is almost here..I may be able to get to work on that before I leave - if I get the instructions early enough... :-)

Hugs to everyone!

Bill

roseOfsharon 04-28-2010 06:42 PM

Woot Wildyard! You are doing such a great job with color! I am looking fwd to seeing what the next months will show! :)

wildyard 04-30-2010 06:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Yayyyyyyyyyy, I'm finally caught up, and it's only April 30th. LOL. So here are the pics of my April row. And of the 4 rows together. I haven't sewn all 4 together yet as I'm not sure how I'm going to go at the quilting. I might try the sectional quilting on this.
I tried to represent the spring grass with the green and white band, and my favorite daffodil, called Ice Follies, with the yellow and white check band which also picks up the center of the squares.

Quilt Mom 04-30-2010 06:47 AM

Wow! I like your rows. They are going together wonderfully.

stitchhappy 04-30-2010 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Yes, I'll follow up to see what's going on and check in........
sunkistmi - Mollie-Su, BKinCO....the group is growing..... :-)

Me too! I copied the patterns so far but I haven't started them yet. I will try to remember to go online and get the rest of them. Are they out the beginning of each mo? When should I look for them?

wildyard 04-30-2010 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by stitchhappy

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Yes, I'll follow up to see what's going on and check in........
sunkistmi - Mollie-Su, BKinCO....the group is growing..... :-)

Me too! I copied the patterns so far but I haven't started them yet. I will try to remember to go online and get the rest of them. Are they out the beginning of each mo? When should I look for them?

Yes they come out the beginning of each month, usually on the first. January is pretty difficult, and can get frustrating, but hang in there, the rest are much easier and go together quickly.
Welcome to the group!!! Huggggggggs