Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Not a Folded Wreath but Similar (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/not-folded-wreath-but-similar-t282954.html)

lynnie 10-12-2016 03:31 PM

such a beautiful table mat. I love it and the fabrics are to die for.

Jingle 10-12-2016 03:33 PM

It is beautiful. I buy 45" fabric all the time.

QUILTNMO 10-12-2016 03:41 PM

Very pretty!!!

ladyinpurple135 10-12-2016 06:59 PM

Hi Maggie Lou - I live about 14 miles south of you in Mooresville, NC. And I,love what you have done with this "folded" style wreaths. Somehow I must have missed the info on this pattern and was wondering if yiumcould either repeat it or give me a hint where to find it. I have the patterns for the 3 folded wreaths - have I made one? Nope, not yet, but I am thinking about it😁😁😁.

And while imhave you, do,you know if Needle and Thread is still open? I haven't had an email note from Theresa in quite awhile - she always had kind of strange store hours. We were just talking about her store at the Mooresville Guild this past Monday.

Sandy

Tartan 10-12-2016 07:54 PM

I believe the patterns are available by Ruth Jenson. You can find the leaves, hearts and others at thimble-art.com

GailG 10-13-2016 01:29 AM

MaggieLou, if you can't find 45" fabric, you could purchase 1 1/4 yd and change the 1/3 folds to crosswise. That would give you the width you need. Your wreath is beautiful.

tessagin 10-13-2016 02:43 AM

All the leaf patterns are so pretty. I have a couple patterns, it's just a matter of putting the needle to the fabric.

twinkie 10-13-2016 03:20 AM

That is beautiful for this Fall season.

MaggieLou 10-13-2016 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by ladyinpurple135 (Post 7675632)
Hi Maggie Lou - I live about 14 miles south of you in Mooresville, NC. And I,love what you have done with this "folded" style wreaths. Somehow I must have missed the info on this pattern and was wondering if yiumcould either repeat it or give me a hint where to find it. I have the patterns for the 3 folded wreaths - have I made one? Nope, not yet, but I am thinking about it������.

And while imhave you, do,you know if Needle and Thread is still open? I haven't had an email note from Theresa in quite awhile - she always had kind of strange store hours. We were just talking about her store at the Mooresville Guild this past Monday.

Sandy

Sandy, the site is thimble-art.com. There are two patterns. One has the fall leaf and another has the holly leaf. I think each one also has just a plain leaf so it isn't seasonal.

Margaret

PS: As far as I know Theresa is still open. I haven't been by there in several weeks but the cars are still parked there. I really need to stop by.

MaggieLou 10-13-2016 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by GailG (Post 7675711)
MaggieLou, if you can't find 45" fabric, you could purchase 1 1/4 yd and change the 1/3 folds to crosswise. That would give you the width you need. Your wreath is beautiful.

I thought about doing that after I had already cut them out. 20/20 hindsight. lol