Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Not a Folded Wreath but Similar (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/not-folded-wreath-but-similar-t282954.html)

osewme 10-13-2016 07:10 AM

I like both of those. I haven't made mine from Thimble Art yet but plan to do so before the holidays.

trolleystation 10-13-2016 08:03 AM

What a great innovation of this wreath!

Quilty-Louise 10-13-2016 08:27 AM

I USED to live in NC (from April 1981 to August 1998).
Lived in Catawba County Sherrills Ford, Claremont &
Hickory with SMALL stints in Conover & Newton.

I DO miss living there (more so in the winters), but my
hubs would NEVER move to NC, and I have no reason to
go back now.

Originally Posted by ladyinpurple135 (Post 7675632)
Hi Maggie Lou - I live about 14 miles south of you in Mooresville, NC. And I,love what you have done with this "folded" style wreaths. Somehow I must have missed the info on this pattern and was wondering if yiumcould either repeat it or give me a hint where to find it. I have the patterns for the 3 folded wreaths - have I made one? Nope, not yet, but I am thinking about it.

And while imhave you, do,you know if Needle and Thread is still open? I haven't had an email note from Theresa in quite awhile - she always had kind of strange store hours. We were just talking about her store at the Mooresville Guild this past Monday.

Sandy

cowgirlquilter 10-13-2016 09:44 AM

So cuuuuutttteeee!

MaggieLou 10-13-2016 10:15 AM

Quilty-Louise, when we first moved up here in 2009 we lived on Lookout Shoals Lake. It's just across the river from Catawba Co. I loved it. I was just about 10 miles from Hickory and could go there to shop.

ladyinpurple135 10-13-2016 05:07 PM

MaggieLou - thank you for the pattern info and for my question about Needle and Thread. I need to get up there myself - maybe this weekend.

Sandy in Mooresville, NC

maryellen2u 10-13-2016 05:24 PM

I like your wreath very much. Is it a commercial pattern? What is the name of it and I will google it. I like it better than the folded wreath. Yours is beautiful!

MaggieLou 10-14-2016 05:03 AM

[QUOTE=ladyinpurple135;7676348]MaggieLou - thank you for the pattern info and for my question about Needle and Thread. I need to get up there myself - maybe this weekend.

Sandy in Mooresville, NC[/QUOTE

Sandy, I would call first. I think she's only open for classes on Saturday. She keeps changing the days she's open.

MaggieLou 10-14-2016 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by maryellen2u (Post 7676371)
I like your wreath very much. Is it a commercial pattern? What is the name of it and I will google it. I like it better than the folded wreath. Yours is beautiful!

Yes, it's a commercial pattern. The site is thimble-art.com. The pattern names are Fall Wreath Centerpiece and Christmas Holly. Cost is $2.00 each for the download version. Put the pattern name in the search box. They're easier to find that way.

joann11 10-14-2016 11:20 AM

Very nice , like your table topper